Sleeping Outside.....

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Philly_Hippie17, Jun 3, 2004.

1. Philly_Hippie17

Philly_Hippie17 Member

What Do you all think about sleeping outside in a hott Summer Night, Just Laying On the Cool Grass Looking up At The Bright Stars , dreaming , Loving Natures Beauty, Hearing the crickets, watching the firefly's, watching The heat lighting bright up the night, watching the smoke from your ciggy soar up in the sky............. Dreaming of A Place With Peace, Love, Where no one fights, everybody just gets along with Each Other....

[​IMG]

2. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

i think it would get itchy

3. Philly_Hippie17

Philly_Hippie17 Member

Thats The Beauty of It Man... You Wouldnt Think About The itch

4. VanAstral

VanAstral Member

Lawnmowers blow. long grass is tops. damn the mosquitoes. dew, me, good.

5. Caitlin

Caitlin Member

its perfect.

6. Orsino

Orsino Member

I'd do it if it weren't for the mosquitos. Maybe i'll get a tent, pitch it in the yard, and run an extension cord to the house and hook up the computer in there and stay in there for like a week or two...but ugh... in the day it would get so hot. I wish we still had our RV. I moved into it for like two months. No computer. No TV. I'd just sit and read. Well... I did have TV, but it was just movies... and I did have the computer, but no internet. I miss living in there.. I slept in a hammock and it was big.

~ George

7. Edward G.

Edward G. Edwardson

Bah! It's fine if there aren't any bugs, which there are plenty of, not to mention there's this huge searchlight thingy this damn arcade has up ALL the time. Dammit, we KNOW there's an arcade there! I don't care if it's the only one for an hour and a half (which it is... ). When I'm lookin' at the stars I don't wanna see the damn thing. Oh wait, this is about sleeping outside... er anyway, yeah if i were in the grass (if we had grass) there'd be all these nasty .... creatures crawling into my head. And they don't come out. I have thick, matted hair and something goes in there, it doesn't come out. So yes sleeping outside sucks ass. Not to mention you wake up shivering, covered in dew.

8. kier

kier I R Baboon

during the summer months i am often close to nature. sleeping right on the ground is pretty dumb if you're there for a long time, cuz of dew, bugs, etc

i have a nice tent for long trips, or a massiiiiveee hammock that is funky monkey :) caravans are the best, they are a nice intermediate between nature and luxury.

9. Caitlin

Caitlin Member

I like to curl under a sunbeam and let nature growing wrap itself around me.

I would like to find myself under a moonbeam

10. kier

kier I R Baboon

i don't like lying on grass, it gives me exma on bare skin :eek:

11. Orsino

Orsino Member

it will give you herpes.

12. Philly_Hippie17

Philly_Hippie17 Member

Well... sleeping Bag, and the candle That keeps Bugs Away, i mean sleeping out in the summer is amazing its when everything is out , All the bugs, Bats, Its Soo Cool Watching Bats fly from tree to another, Watching the bugs crawl on the ground , Taking In the beauty of Nature for what it is really about.Makes you look At Life diffrent you know

[​IMG]
    Life Is Amazing