Sleeping Naked

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by TheLizardQueen, Jan 24, 2005.

1. TheLizardQueen

TheLizardQueen horny for knowledge

Anyone here sleep in the nude? I myself like the idea of it, but with a broken furnace, minus 20 degree weather and smug, disapproving parents, it's hard to sleep soundly. But, once summer rolls around, the jammies are comin' off! :D :cool:

2. lizardqueen102

lizardqueen102 Member

it's the best feeling to sleep in the nude....especially in the summer with the light breeze tracing every curve on your body. it makes me feel so natural and beautiful. my b/f and i sleep next to each other naked all the time. it's just a very soothing feeling when you have no restrictions on your body.

3. TheMistress

TheMistress Senior Member

OMIGOD! I sleep naked all the time. Usually I'm just really lazy after *cough* something *cough* and don't bother putting my cloths back on. Also, when I get really hammered I usually don't bother putting cloths back on after getting the originals off. Usually I wake up early the next morning freezing, and thinking "why am I naked?!", I'm sleeping alone naked and cold. But normally I don't sleep alone so sleeping naked isn't an uncomfortable thing when you have someone warm to cuddle up too. Unless it's summer of course, when its warm and your sleeping naked because it's uncomfortable to sleep clothed. HUmmmmm the joys of a Canadian, always complaining about the weather...lol.

4. humandraydel

humandraydel Member

one of the greatest feelings i've felt in my life is to be naked spooning a naked girl in bed until noon.

er, and yeah, i sleep naked too. a down comforter is a wonderful thing!

humandraydel

5. Peace Attack

Peace Attack Make War

I always sleep in the nude. Luckily my room gets so fucking hot for some unkown reason so I never have to worry about getting cold.

6. LaughinEyes024

LaughinEyes024 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Yep, I always sleep naked. It's just such a wonderful feeling.

7. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

I sleep naked all winter long with the help of my electric blanket, that is, until I move someplace that's warm all the time!

8. Mui

Mui Senior Member

i sleep naked every day.. unless im at someones house or something.

9. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

Hey, it's warm all the time in Florida *hint hint* ;)

No, seriously, I sleep naked all the time, except for the last couple of nights because it has been pretty cold for Florida (low 50s or so). Trust me, I know that isn't really cold, but it IS when your ROOM is in the low 50s or so because your house doesn't really have heat, just a window air conditioner that has a semi-effective heat function. :eek:

When I was a kid, I slept in pajamas, of course. In high school, I started to sleep in my underwear, and slept that way through college (because I shared a room with another guy, that's why!). But even in high school, I sometimes got a thrill from occasionally sleeping fully naked. Over time, the thrill wore off and I found that it was simply the most comfortable way to sleep, period.

Really, I think it's odd and aberrant that we condition our children to sleep in clothes -- almost as much clothes as we go about our day in!! :$ That seems more and more stupid to me all the time! Why not end your day and being your rest period in the natural, ultra-comfortable state that nakedness provides?

-Jeffrey

10. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

11. carsick

carsick Member

i dont feel safe,like someone could run into my room and pull the cover of me and id be rolling around helpless and naked.its not worth the risk until i move out

12. sunseeker

sunseeker Member

zzzzzzzzzzzz

13. hippin life

hippin life Member

i totally sleep nude. its so free and less...constraining

14. kjhippielove88

kjhippielove88 color + rhyme

i usually sleep naked in the summer

15. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

When I can, I almost always sleep naked - but I didn't do so last night.

16. clockworkorangeagain

clockworkorangeagain femme fatale

yes sometimes....and swimming nude feels awesome too..like the water is silk on your skin.... yeah

17. SIEKK

SIEKK Member

This is all to familiar to me. I wake up naked, get out of bed, turn on the space heater, and put on clothes. Run downstairs for breakfast and take it back up to my room so I can be naked in bed until school starts (8:03). After school (9:25 AM) if I don't have to work I run home and turn on the space heater in my room. While I'm waiting for my room to heat to prime nude temperature I plan out my projects for the day. After about twenty minutes I go back into my room and remove all my clothes as quickly as possible. I'll crawl back into bed and listen to some music, read a book, and be good to myself for an hour or two... then I have to be productive.
    Interesting conversations are sure to ensue when my friends stop by, "why the hell is it so hot in here?.." while the rest of the house is a constant 68, 70 if my mom's being generous. Occasionally my parents wake me up in the morning. They've finally grown accustomed to seeing random pieces of flesh swirled in my bed sheets. What a joy to make up feeling like tie dye.. [:D]

18. dedhead95

dedhead95 The Wizard of Rhythm

used to in summer when no one wakes me up, but during school my dad wakes me, and usually my covers come off

19. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

I was inspired by this threat last night and decided to sleep naked for the first time after a few months. I usually sleep naked in summer time, but my duvet is warm enough. so i guess i'll make it a routine now...i had a great night sleep!

20. TattoedAquarian

TattoedAquarian Senior Member

Yep. Me and my boyfriend are inches away from being nudists...