Sleep paralysis.../ annunaki discussion

Discussion in 'Paranoid?' started by Archemetis, May 25, 2004.

1. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

curious who has expeirenced sleep paralysis...im not talking about mind awake body asleep type thing but episodes of sleep paralysis where you where being messed with by an evil entity....so heres my story...
    i used to get sleep paralysis often but it was the mind awake body asleep thing until the last time ...my mind woke up but my entire body was paralysed...i opened my eyes to see a man dressed in a red robe standing over me with an evil grin and extreme menecing vibrations...in my state of paralysis i watched his face morph into that of a reptilian nature...the next day i was introduced to the reptilian theory...and have been intriged ever since...its become a bit of an obsession lately, all my time is spent reaserching egypt, sumeria, the annunaki, the dogon, ect. ect. i feel ive stumbled on somthing incredibly deep here...the evidence is there but it is so hidden and often looked over. so if anyone knows of what i talk of discuss...

but back to the original question...sleep paralysis...delution? or 4th dimensional entity? what do you think...

2. tom

tom Member

I had almost the exact same experience, except for the reptilian thing. It's only happened once, and still scares me to crash some nights. Definately one of the most frightening moments I've experienced.
    Some people say it's purely psychological, but I have to think it goes beyond that. I mean, why would it always be an evil presence? So many people have the same awakening experience with the same demonic like face? If it was only a mind trip, why wouldn't it be a giant friendly chipmunk or something of that nature?

3. sweatininthesouth

sweatininthesouth Member

I've had sleep paralysis before. It happened a few times when I was about 19 years old. I would hear someone crawling on the floor, up to the side of my bed, growling the entire time. It was absolutely horrifying. I couldn't wake myself up. I was always terrified when I awoke, my heart would be racing...total panic. And of course, no one was in my room. It hasn't happened since those times when I was 19. Seems like it was happening back then during a time I was partying pretty heavily, drinking, smoking, getting crazy. Maybe I had too many chemicals in my body....who knows.

4. Velouria

Velouria Member

I have been experiencing sleep paralysis for a few years now. I used to have it every night for weeks. It got to the point where I barely slept b/c I was so freaked out. I would hear horrible scary noises and see my mom above my bed trying to kill me. Now I take Ambien so that I sleep better. It doesn't happen as much but when it does it freaks me out. I also lucid dream a lot, but it is like I get trapped inside of my dreams. I know I am dreaming and I try to wake myself up, but I keep dreaming for what seems like forever.

5. tom

tom Member

Ok, one dude has scarey nothing growling at his bed, and the chickey has her mom trying to axe her. What's up with it always being spooky shit if it's nothing more than just dreams?

6. ashleigh_mae

ashleigh_mae Member

"the next day i was introduced to the reptilian theory...and have been intriged ever since...its become a bit of an obsession lately, all my time is spent reaserching egypt, sumeria, the annunaki, the dogon, ect. ect. i feel ive stumbled on somthing incredibly deep here...the evidence is there but it is so hidden and often looked over. so if anyone knows of what i talk of discuss..."
    this sounds interesting... tell me more about this stuff that you have researched

7. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

"the next day i was introduced to the reptilian theory...and have been intriged ever since...its become a bit of an obsession lately, all my time is spent reaserching egypt, sumeria, the annunaki, the dogon, ect. ect. i feel ive stumbled on somthing incredibly deep here...the evidence is there but it is so hidden and often looked over. so if anyone knows of what i talk of discuss..."

yeah for real what the fuck is that, i use to do research on atlantis and stuff, and got results about these entities called shadow beings/people, durring the night while ur sleeping, they come in and scare u because they feed off fear, my friend said one attacked him in his sleep, some crazy stuff.

but what is the reptilian theory?

8. NatureFreak412

Oh and I had an obsession once with Mysticism, Atlantis, Egypt, and all that great stuff. For like months I sat in front of the computer researching it. Have you ever heard of the Hollow Earth theory? I think there is a lot of freaky shit out there with spirits(not dead people, but beings) and the like.

9. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

okay so heres a bit about the annunaki (reptilians)...
    many ancients talk of these amphibious gods that came from the sky (aliens if you will) starting with the ancient eqyptions.

the dogon tribe told french scientists back in the 30-40s of astronomical knowledge that we are just able to prove exist with all our technology in 1995. they claim they got their knowlede from these same beings...they have 700 year old statues depicting this as well...not only did they know of stars that are invisible to the eye (as well as most telescopes) but they knew much of their eliptical orbits and how long they take to orbit, as well as what type of stars.

http://www.ccds.charlotte.nc.us/vaughn/Diversity/dogon.htm

http://www.geocities.com/jilaens/dogons.html
    by the way...the star Emme Ya they talk of in the second link that has not been discovered at the time the site was created, has since been proven to exist

you can find Griaule and Dieterlen's (scientists who studied the dogon) original reports...but unless you speak french it may be a bitter harder to find. still, there is an english translation, you just may have to look a bit more for it.

the book A Sirius Mystery, by Robert Temple talks in great detail about this as well as ancient egyption myths and whatnot. great book as it offers only facts...no conspiricy bullshit.

honestly there is so much information out there these beings...but i think the above is a great place to start.

David Icke is another author who writes alot about this...i dont suggest he has all the answers but i think he adds more peices to the puzzle.

there are some belives and theories about these beings that are kind of out there but in my opinion plausible...

it is belived these reptilians still reside here on earth in underground tunnels and cities and still other human reptilian crossbreeds who walk among us, running the show as they have for thousands of years to fullfill their long term agenda...thousands have reported seeing these creatures

anyway...i would suggest you do some of you own research if you are interested...the rabbit hole runs extremely deep and branches off in many directions...to many to be dicussed on a message board.
    seek and ye shall find.

10. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

alot of this ties into what ive been taliking about as well. and it is these spirits (not dead people, but beings) (4th dimesional entities as i call them) you talk of that i feel was visiting me in my sleep paralysis to deliver a psychic attack...not the last of which.

ever since ive been researching what i have things of this nature have been much more common. and things are starting to fall into place that really make me wonder/belive

11. Mui

Mui Senior Member

First of all, I know about the reptile thing your talking about... i know a lot about it... if you wanna talk about it i guess we can... but for now im gonna say my one experience i had with sleep paralysis

i was pretty young, i just fell asleep and it was sp... the whole body asleep mind awake thing... i could hear my television on, and i thought my cat was on my legs... but thats all i eve rmade of it... it wa skind of freaky, but i survived... i woke up all sweaty and afriad as shit

i dont think its a spirit... or a reptile.
    hehe

12. Crystaleyez

Crystaleyez Member

I think it is a creature from the lower astral realms. I have experienced sleep paralysis before. Then my whole body started vibrating and I sat up, only I left my body on the bed. It was kinda freaky til I did sum reading about astral projection. Sounds to me like your soul really wants to get out.

13. NatureFreak412

I can see that 4th dimension in my mind, what it would look like, the place where the dwell I dunno why but I can just imagine it.

I think thats what people call "ghosts", are those beings.

14. Mui

Mui Senior Member

4th dimension is time.

15. grim_rebel

grim_rebel Member

I too know of the Annunaki. Mui, would you like to delve further?

16. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

i've had sleep paralysis. it was really scary. i didnt feel any evil entities though.

do tell!

17. loverofthewoods

loverofthewoods Member

it all ties into what i was hinting at in your post -whats next (global perspective)-

but ill let mui and grim handle this one as im trying to put some of this out of my mind...i seriously learned too much too fast and my spirituality took a hit it wasnt ready for. so its back to basics for me for now, before i dive in any deeper.

18. rick

rick Member

Hey.

I'm a producer for a new youth show called 'nerve'. It's a creative, conceptual and provocative tv program that depicts the reality of life for 16-23 year olds from all places, all races, all sexual orientations poetically but unapologetically.

I'm in the process of trying to put together a piece on sleep paralysis and trying to find people (16-23) who have experienced sleep paralysis to talk about it on camera and shed some light on the experience for our viewers.

Our show has no host and there are no producer voice-overs, which simply means you tell YOUR story in your OWN voice.
    You can see sample pieces from our show at www.cbc.ca/nerve

Rick Matthews
    rick_matthews@cbc.ca

19. loverofthewoods

loverofthewoods Member

well i would but i live along way from toronto.

i actually had another episode of s/p last night...the most intense / dark of any previous.
    i was awaken in the middle of the night by what felt like someone gripping my arm...i opened my eyes to see a shadow person standing next to me...then i physically felt a smack on the back of my head...shadow dissapeared, and paralysis subsided. ...fucking dark.

20. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself