skrwed!!

Discussion in 'Busted!' started by dodgeskitz, May 20, 2007.

1. dodgeskitz

dodgeskitz Member

Ook so yesterday i left at like 3am to get a ounce from my dealers on the way i saw a cop car drive past so was i gettin paranoide when i got there got my ounce and left on the way home i tryed to take back streets tho there is on main road u hav 2 go on so when i got to it i decied to go fast as i can. then just as im about to get off the main road a cop car comes flooring it right up my ass lights flashing goin crazy they where yelling at me, cuz i new i a was fuked if i get caught so i guned it threw my bike on the golf corse next to me started rideing acrros it. when i get on the other side 3 cop cars are waiting for me then boom out of no where a cop tackled me to the ground i got smashed on the ground cops where screaming at me then i got cuffed seached the cops found my ounce and by this time there was about 8 cop cars arround i was shittin my self.

k so after i got cuffed n they found my ounce i was on the front of the police car getting asked all questions like where did i get it. I just told them i got the ounce from the bush where i found them 3 day ago when i was walking my dog. they didnt belive me they where trying to make me tell them where my dealers are. so after like 3hours of sitting cuffed in the back of the patty wagon i went to the copshop in belco, had to go to the watch house after i got all my papers and been questioned by the police for like 2hours. so my parents where brought in and i had to see them i got my charge by this time i was like 8am i got charged with failing to come to the cop cuz ran and i got a fine for $100 for the ounce i gota go to juvenile court in 2weeks im shitting my self cuz they told my cuz i had a fair amout of weed on my i could go to juvi cuz they think i deal now cuz i had about 60 baggies in my wallet.

Fuk me had a metting to day with principle of school, mum n dad, officer Luke Hyde (the cop who first saw me) n half the fuking teachers in school no.

2. swazo

swazo i am amazing.

lol.

3. Alaxsxa

Alaxsxa Member

wtf, first off u shouldnt have been speeding when you had weed with you and second, pull over when a cop is trying to pull u over. You would have gotten a speeding ticket, gone home, and been able to smoke. Just b/c u have weed w/ u doesnt mean u will be caught.

4. dodgeskitz

dodgeskitz Member

i was on a bmx bike lol

5. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

Shit are you 18?

Hopefully you will get off light.

6. DepTh

DepTh Member

why the fuck is a cop pulling you over when your on a bike

7. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

Your not 18 and why the hell is a cop chasing you for no reason like it was planed.

8. dodgeskitz

dodgeskitz Member

im 16, 17 soon tho

K so i had to go to court to day for my first hearing i was shittin my self, cuz i coulda gorn strait to kwombi (juvi center). court went alot better then i thort it would i got released and put probation for 12months im with another hearin in 3weeks so i hope that goes just as well.

So basicly i now gota keep out of trouble for 12months which will be hard and i probly gettin drug counseling 2times a week which is just missing school so i dont really care

9. monstermann68

monstermann68 Member

don't mean to be a buzz kill buddy but this time you got caught because you were being stupid. when you buy that much weed, don't speed, don't run, don't be an idiot. this time darwin got you. in 10 years you will realize you were a dumb 16 year old, and probably deserved it this time. your punishment will teach you one important lesson, which isn't to not smoke weed, but rather don't get caught. i've been buying and growing for a while now, and never had any close calls. not because i've been lucky, but because i just don't stick out. best of luck to you in future years. hopefully this will be a lesson to you until this country gets its shit together and legalizes bud.