Skirts with no panties

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by SpottedIntrigue, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Pictures next time - Heheheee!!

2. granite45

granite45 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Spent a fair amount of time in Cloquet and Northern Minn but was never so lucky! Now I’m a CPAP consumer.

3. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

4. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

That's sad that her dad was mean to her like that. He probably meant well, but making her feel bad is uncalled for. Too bad she let him get to her so much also. That's a lot of comfort to give up to avoid being shamed.

5. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

If you don't have photos of them, it isn't nice to tease us like that.

6. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

7. Anyfun

Anyfun Banned

I support this along with not wearing a bra

8. LydaG

LydaG Members

I hate bras, pants and panties. Skirts and dresses ftw!

9. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Love this. My wife does it sometimes. I get huge thrill of a guy getting a good look at her. Bet it turns you on too. You say she goes commando in work too wearing skirt but is prim and proper. Definitely the office staff know and look. My wife works in a call centre and couple of times she's sent me a pic up her skirt with no panties on then pics of guys sat around her. Was mad the first time but later realised how thrilling it is as I wanked many times before she got home.

10. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

"I'm just wet for you, baby. Put it in!"
    :)

zorro69 likes this.
  11. jagerhans

jagerhans Far out, man. Lifetime Supporter

longer skirt.

12. sidss

sidss Banned

I agree with you, I did this a long time ago for the first time and I haven't stopped since (in the summer at least). Shorter ones, even pencil skirts, with nothing underneath gives me quite a thrill.

13. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

The feeling is mutual, as I'm quite sure you realize!

And it's up to you who, if anybody, gets to see up inside. I love the carefree attitude that so what if someone gets to see, neither a careful avoidance nor a blatantly trying to show approach. Where it's primarily a comfort and convenience initiative.

Romper and Alonso376 like this.
  14. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Love your attitude. Not so easy for men to do similar. In fact it is usually taken extremely offended to. I sometimes fantasies how I'd be if a woman.

15. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

I know. I feel like if I were a woman I would dress so people would get looks at my stuff. I'd be exploring new lovers continually as well. I'd want to see how many guys I can get to cum in and on me before I absolutely had to wash. And then try to beat that number. I feel like I could get a lot of help and favors by being fully open sexually and letting guys know that anytime they want to unload I'm here for them. If I'm already with someone else, they can wait till we finish up then I'll take them. :)

Of course I say that as a man fantasizing about what I think I might be like as a woman; I recognize I may well could have a different take on those matters had I actually been a woman.

I remember thinking as a young kid just hitting puberty that girls have it so much easier than boys. They seemed to always get laid anytime they felt like it. And with multiple guys a day when they wanted. Us guys, we had to get "lucky" to get some.

Romper and Alonso376 like this.
  16. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Totally agree with all you said. You're right most women probably don't think like we would as a woman but they do have their own proper naughty thoughts. I know a lot of my mates wives who have let go when away on hen do. My wife included in that. Takes a long time and total trust before your partner really opens up to you her true thoughts and fantasies. Now and again after many years my wife tells me something of her past that she's never mentioned. Always turns me on and I fancy her more after knowing. We're at a point now where we have fun with my best mate regularly. We both have fucked her together many times. At first she made out it was only fir me but definitely not true. She loves it. I think they worry about being labelled so try not to do the things they want to.

17. bored home

bored home Senior Member

Hell my wife even wears panties to bed and night?? Some luck folks here!!!

18. NaturistJames

NaturistJames Members

Why don't I ever come across this in day to day life lol, so sexy

19. sidss

sidss Banned

I don't really mind who sees, the more they see the more thrill I get lol. But I am weary in family-friendly places of course, apart from that as long as they don't make creepy moves they can look all they want.

I think we're in the minority of people who enjoy things like this, most if not all the people I know are not big into nudism.

20. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Omg !!...dinno you are such a notti babe :p...you are so laissez-faire n liberal minded...so willing and even thrilled to expose yr notti little pussy to guys to beo n see but no touch as much n as long as they want :eek:...how i really wish i could hv the opportunity to see and enjoy that beautiful view of you down below ;):p.

sidss likes this.