Skinny Dipping

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Laci, Jun 14, 2015.

1. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

2. Hairless1

Hairless1 Member

So, who here participated in the World Record Skinny Dip attempt last Saturday July 11,2015?
    My wife & I did. There were 93 naked people in the pool that we were in.

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

there's nothing dangerous about chloramines, they just can make you a little uncomfortable if there's too many of them. some cities actually use chloramines to sanitize their drinking water instead of chlorine.

it's not necessarily pee or poop that causes chloramines either, it's basically anything that the chlorine has to kill. basically, they are the direct result of the chlorine doing exactly what it's there to do.

all that said though, if the pool operators are doing their job, there should pretty much never be enough chloramines to notice anyway. all you need to do when they start to show up is add some extra chlorine and burn them off.

also, the chlorine itself can have an odor and burn your eyes, but only if there's way too much of it.

4. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Swimming naked is the best way to swim. Indoors or out.

5. Pieceofmyheart

Pieceofmyheart Grumpy old bitch HipForums Supporter

I have done that so many times in my youth. I'm a country girl, raised around rivers and streams. Been years though....

1 person likes this.
  6. meeses

meeses Member

BE VERY CAREFUL..... It's an addiction like alcoholism,smoking,etc :) Once you experienced it, you want to do it again and again then come to find out you want to be naked all the time thus a naturist. I booked a cabin for 4 days and i get to lock the gate behind me on my way in. :) Very private meaning wife and i won't be wearing clothes for 4 days... liberating! Also you should try public nude beaches, there's no word to describe the feeling of everyone naked and yet no one cares. I hope you enjoy it to the fullest. :) cheers!

7. ElEyeJaw

ElEyeJaw Banned

i have skinny dipped more times than I can count, though I have yet to go streaking.

8. Ace65

Ace65 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I've loved skinny dipping since I was a teenager and I would sneak out to the pool at night.

9. terracotta27

terracotta27 Member

I love skinny dipping in natural hot spring pools

10. DJammies

DJammies Members

Always wanted to try one of these. Looks comforting. Just gotta find one.

11. terracotta27

terracotta27 Member

do a google search for
    natural hot springs usa map
    and that will show the locations - hopefully you don't live too far away or can plan a trip by one sometime.

12. Hairless1

Hairless1 Member

I went on a hunting trip to Wyoming a long time ago. There were eight of us in the group. We stayed on a ranch in South Dakota & drove about 45 minutes to an hour to hunt in Wyoming. There was a place on the ranch where they had a very large watering tub for livestock. It was about 8-10 feet in diameter & a couple feet deep. There was a pipe that was about 18" diameter protruding from the ground & pointing over the edge of the tub. The first night there one of the guys opened a valve that started water flowing into the tub. The pipe came from a hot spring & the water coming out of it was about 90 degrees. Anyway, each night after dinner we would all go to the tub, strip down naked & have a good soak in the natural hot tub. The first couple nights, we would strip down by the tub, then dry off & get dressed by the tub before going back to the vehicles. It was really cold & hard to get dressed fast enough. So after that, we would strip by the vehicles, grab our towels & run to the tub. Then, when it was time to get out we just dried off quick & ran back to the vehicles to get dressed in the vehicles. On the last night of the hunt, we were all enjoying it so much & didn't want to get out, knowing it was going to be the last time. We just sat there in the tub having a few beers & watching the snow come down. It was a great way to relax after a day of hunting!

I would love to live where I could have a natural hot tub like that!

13. nakedrhode

nakedrhode Member

I love skinny dipping . If I cant skinny dip I don't swim . I can never understand why people want to have wet clingy clothing on when swimming.

14. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

you do realize that swimsuits are basically the least amount of clothing that one can wear. and in many cases are tight enough that there's no room for them to cling around anyway.

i love swimming way too much to not do it just because i can't show off my balls every time.

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Although I like skinny dipping, it's got to be under the right conditions. People wear clothes while they swim for good reason, the sun stays off their skin. If there's high UV coming through, you won't see me with my skin to the sun.

16. nakedrhode

nakedrhode Member

I wear suncream loads of it don't have a problem with the sun .

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Fish don't like sunscreen. And also, when I come out from fresh water, I don't want to have to run to a shower to clean off sunscreen.

18. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

so you like to skinny dip for the fish nibbles?

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

No, but I'm not polluting a pond I'm going to be dipping in.