Skin is amazing

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by We_All_Shine_On, May 24, 2004.

1. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

just incredible! isn't skin so awesome! seriously, like you cut it, it heals, you take a chunk out, it eventually heals as well. it keeps us together, (and sets us apart) it's just so cool. Anyone else realize how awesome skin is?
    I had a hole the size of a dime in the plam of my hand, like I mean a hole, it went down deep deep below the skin, like I could see all the layers of skin around it, anyways a deep hole in my palm and now its totally healed, just a beautiful scar remains. I removed skin last week in the Sag sign on my outer wrist, and its slowly healing back. INCREDIBLE!

2. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

I personally prefer the kidney.

3. NightOwl1331

NightOwl1331 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

If you love your skin so much then why are you mutilating yourself like that? Doesn't seem like a very healthy thing to be doing.

4. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

I didnt mean for it to turn out so bad.. lol it's not like i love pain or anything

5. charredacacia

charredacacia Member

don't go hating on pain!!!

Without pain, pleasure is meaningless.
    Without death, life has no existance!

One must embrace both sides of each coin, for an elevator which can only rise (but not lower) can only be used once!!!