Six Feet Under

Discussion in 'TV Dramas' started by Lazuli Blue, Nov 1, 2005.

1. Lazuli Blue

Lazuli Blue Member

Just saw the very last showing of Six Feet Under :( . That is the best ending to a show I have EVER seen!
    Talk about closure! LOL!
    Pointless post I know, but I loved SFU all the way through and I had to say something :)

2. green_faerie

green_faerie Member

i agree me and my bf are absolutly obsessed :) i personally couldnt get into it until the 6th series and then watched it religiously, but me and my bf have just got the series boxset, were thru the first series so far and are aching to watch the rest :D
    i spose my post is pretty pointless too hehe

3. boredhead

boredhead Member

Posts about the awesomeness of this show aren't pointless. It's SO much better than anything else on television, or atleast was. It deserves praise.

Such good actors plot, sets, cinematography.. Very classy show.

Definitely time it ended though. I loved the first and second seasons, third was good but not as good, fourth was alright and had some fantastic moments. I haven't really seen much past there, but still well worth watching.

4. jrpolarbear

jrpolarbear Member

I didn't see this show from the beginning, but once I did see it I started watching it all the time. I am sorry it is no longer on though. :(

Jess.

5. NightWalk

NightWalk Member

I just finished watching the final season of Six Feet Under and it is absolutely the best show on TV.

I'd agree with you there, but season 5 gets much better, in my opinion, and they bring back some of the things from season 1 like those little fantasy bits (with David singing or whatever). It really ended on a high note. And the finale was just amazing.

6. ViciousVamp

ViciousVamp Member

I love Six Feet Under

7. Faerie

Faerie Peachy

Six feet under is absolutly great, once I watched 1 episode I was hooked and had to buy the entire series on dvd

8. dances in pajamas

dances in pajamas strange little girl

Six Feet Under is fucking fabulous. My best friend just got the full DVD collection and we've been watching it. I'm obsessed with it. Bad part: I don't have HBO. Never have. But goddamn it's a good show.

9. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

probably my favorite show I ever, i think i am the most like Claire

its on Bravo now by the way