Simpsons movie

Discussion in 'Movies' started by backtothelab, Jun 4, 2004.

1. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

When the fuck are we gonna get our Simpsons movie!?!?
    Is it ever coming? Are there any plans? They don't tell us shit, i hate it. Does anyone know if there is gonna be a movie?

2. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Man a movie will ruin it all... It wont have the flavor anymore. Sides they havent had as much drug refrenses and for some reason it seems that the show had much more punch when Matt was drugged to the eyeballs.

3. DejaVoo

DejaVoo stardust

Hey well I heard that they are going to make the movie after the Simpsons stop making new eposodies which is I guess is in a few years I think, but they don't know because they think people might be 'tired' of simpsons after all the eposides. I'm not really sure how good the movie will be anyways...but the Simpsons rock!

4. abrandnewday

abrandnewday Member

yeah there is a simpsons movie. nancy cartwright, barts voice, came to australia recently and there was an interview on the radio and she said there will be a movie based around the simpsons life but it will just take a while...a long while i suppose. i cant wait i reckon it'll be great!

5. Slappy Woodstock

Slappy Woodstock Members

3 years later a movie

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

When the fuck Irm gonna get paid?

In 3 years I'll be set. :)

SsSsSsukers