Signs?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by jen910, Jan 2, 2005.

1. jen910

jen910 Senior Member

what are ways or signs that a woman can tell a guy is way into her?

2. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Well.... generally, if he has a penis and you have a vagina, he's into you. But sometimes they actually give you signs.... like looking at you. :D

3. greeneyedbaby

greeneyedbaby Member

Some really clever signs that the guys themselves might not even notice they're doing are..
    If you're standing in a group talking, and he is faced against you, that's a pretty common sign.
    And also, that he does the same things you do.. For instance, if you yawn, and he starts yawning.. Many say it's contageous (sp?), but if you've noticed it, it's only contageous if you actually LIKE the person who yawned before you.
    This however, doesn't always have to mean that he's into you, but that he likes you at least as a person, which is a good start.
    And it's not only yawning.. for instance, if you cross your legs, and he does the same.. if you run your fingers through your hair, touch your neck etc, and he does the same, that's also a pretty good sign.

4. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

as far as I can tell I don't give signs i just go for it

5. 8footsativa_chik

8footsativa_chik Waka Chang-Chang

Signs fuck me up! Try not to get caught up in the "signs about whether a guy likes you or not" shit. Cos seriously its just shit. Confusing shit. IMO

6. lynsey

lynsey Banned

when he wouldn't expect you to look at him, look at him and try to catch him looking at you, if he does it often he's prob into you. Also if he hints for an opening to ask you out, and open his hint up a little bit to make him feel comftrable enough to come out and ask.

7. sleepy_ashes

sleepy_ashes Member

...wait wait wait... those simple glances count? I play those glancing games all the time but never think of it as anything (well I do, but I never think she does)

DAMNIT.... I'm a fucking idiot!

8. lynsey

lynsey Banned

yeah they count for a lot, think about it do you ever look at people who you find completley uninteresting? I know I don't, so it just figures that guys are the same way.