shrooms?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Newport_smoker, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Newport_smoker

Newport_smoker Member

has anyone ever tried shrooms? im going to soon...but i wanna know what im getting myself into before i do it.

HELP!!!...Plz

2. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

if you have to ask, I don't think you should be wasting your time or money

3. OneBrainCell

OneBrainCell Member

if your goin to do shroom for the first time. be sure to have near you 2 things MILK and WATER WIT SUGAR! WHY? if you dont like the BUZZ or start BAD TRIPPING THOSE WILL MAKE YOU COME BACK TO EARTH! make sure you eat something b4 doin them!YES by eating your buzz will take longer BUT by eating this will proven your stomach from getting pains or too much stomach acid!if you pass out b4 your buzz start it cause you shroom are POISON shrooms and you mite get BUZZ after you wake from passing out!

ive been doin shroom for 20years and iv seen everything that can happend to you!from BAD TRIPPING TO HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY times!!

4. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

What???

I ONLY eat shrooms on an empty stomach.
    I'd never eat something before hand, totally fucks things up

5. booshnoogs

booshnoogs loves you

Eat them on a pizza

6. Unknown American

Unknown American Rogue Capitalist

Shrooms are okay. A very interesting few years of my life.

It is all shrooommy man.

Shrooms with DTM...that would be intersting.

7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

of course i've tried shrooms. have you ever tried anchovies?

i love it when someone comes on here and proves that drugs really are just bad.

8. A-Bear's-Vagina

A-Bear's-Vagina 2 Kings Chapter 2 23-24

shrooms are like my second mother.

9. Gravity

Gravity #winning

http://www.shroomery.org/

Get 3.5 grams (1/8) and that should last you a couple hours. If you're going to do it, make sure you have friends that actually like you around you, just in case it overwhelms you.

Most of all, remember to have fun and try to enjoy it as much as possible. My first time was a little harsh, and I could barely handle it because I didn't know what was going on. After like an hour or so I was able to control it and it was a lot of fun.

10. nesta

nesta Banned

yes, many many times.

the idea of knowing what you're getting into with psychedelics is, unfortunately, pretty absurd.

do it in a safe, comfortable environment, and if you're one to get overly anxious easily have at least one very close, sober friend around who knows what you're doing and has done some kind of psychedelics before

11. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

are you trying to get this guy into trouble?

an eighth normally lasts more like 4-7 hours... not peaking the whole time or anything, but you're still damn high.

12. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

you know, there is a forum on this site for stupid people interested in shrooms...you should check it out

13. dixie_pixy

dixie_pixy HighMandi

Hmm. I've never done shrooms. Went shroom hunting a few months ago while it was still warm. Just try it sweetie. Be responsible, have friends over, some good music and make sure you get good shrooms. Be careful who you buy from, some people are out to make a quick buck on bad shit. Let us know how it goes, good luck.

14. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

The best way of doing shrooms is by inserting them into your anal cavity and letting your anal juices absorb all the psilocybin out of them.

All the true users know that.

15. *°GhOsT°LyRiC°*

*°GhOsT°LyRiC°* Supporters HipForums Supporter

eat em with spagetti sauce. thats what i do, or just eat em. they taste naaaaasty. and do it with friends that you trust. we almost killed a person once... um.. yeah. but the guy had blonde hair and a white tee shirt on first, then later came over with black hair and a black tee shirt, so we decided he turned evil. to this day, we see him occasionally and call him evil steve. and sometimes everything turns into a cartoon. thats normal. or you can look at something that has a pattern, and everything will become that pattern. dont look at yourself when your tripping...

16. Mr. Mojo Risin'

Mr. Mojo Risin' Senior Member

A few friends of mine mixed them with pudding.

17. hiro

hiro pursue it

I ate them on peanut butter and bread. It was great and I didn't over do it, which made the experience nice.

18. nesta

nesta Banned

i have done shrooms many times. mostly homegrown...it was nice...

but i hate eating them. i almost strictly consume tea. its to the point where it just isn't as nice for me if i can't make tea.

next time i have some i'll have to make sure to get a teapot for it.

ugh, the prices dealers charge for mushrooms is absolutely absurd though. i never sold mushrooms, but i know what a tiny amount of money they take to get. who knows, maybe some day i'll pay for mushrooms again. i only have like 3 times out of around 30-50 trips at least

19. OneBrainCell

OneBrainCell Member

i love when idiots like you start wit me ;) what are you trying to say i should go back to school and learn to wright? TALK TO MY HAND IDIOT!! NOT EVERYONE IN YOUR LITLE WORLD IS ENGLISH!! YOU GOT THAT?
    and can you say I SPEAK 7 LANGUEGES?
    and im way more educated then the average YOU (AMERICAN)
    my one Braincell is more then what you have in you so called watermelon!

essen Sie Scheiße und sterben!
    Manger de la merde!

20. nesta

nesta Banned

hahahaha.......