Shrooms vs. Acid

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by Peasento, May 10, 2004.

1. Peasento

Peasento Member

How does a trip on acid compare to a trip on shrooms? Or is it that everyones experience is different? I've heard that LSD is more unpredictable than shrooms.

2. 18daydreamer

18daydreamer Member

Personaly i like shrooms more then acid. i think shrooms r more mellow.i can sleep on shrooms and not acid. i also think shrooms r more ''spritual'' and more goes on with your body.i cant describe it. you have to see what u like for yourself. just make sure your in a good enviroment and mood.good luck =) i would go for shrooms tho.
    hope this helps

-lauren

3. Marley-Sunshine

Marley-Sunshine Member

Acid usually is more unpredictable for most people.

4. JohnThursday

JohnThursday Member

Acid comes on much stronger than shrooms and it doesn't really seem to subside as much as shrooms. Shrooms are much more mellow, almost coming in waves. Acid just never stops though, a good bit more extreme. I'd go either way, depending on the situation. If it was a concert, acid all the way-it doesn't matter how wacky you get. Shrooms are great for just tripping at home with your friends, having a party and just geekin out.

Of course, it all varies from person to person.

Happy tripping

5. TripperofMusic

TripperofMusic Member

I want to try Acid really bad, but I'd rather wait until i try shrooms and get a little older. My dad was telling me about acid and he keeps saying please don't try it. i know you will but wait a little longer. So it's whatever...

6. sag aloo

sag aloo Member

Acid compared 2 shrooms is like comparing a palace to a tent - acid is serious serious shit - if it doesn't piss all over shroom u got weak shite but a lot of people prefer shrooms coz it milder friendlier n' all acid can really screw u. I prefer acid coz shrooms make me feel down more often than other psychedelics

7. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

what about the mind fuck of acid. i have an almighty mind fuck on mushrooms, not confusion (i consider all mental effects a mind fuck).

last time i shrromed i saw all the responsibilities i have to face in the near future. and i thought a lot about what to do.
    i know acid causes mental effects, but i was wondering how it would compare to shrooms.

8. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

Solution: mushrooms with LSD injected into them.

9. underwhelmed

underwhelmed Member

mushrooms w/ lsd, im not sure how that would go over... it could be to many different trips all coming into one, and you may not be sure what to feel...but who knows...anyone tried it?

10. lucyinthesky

lucyinthesky Tie Dyed Soul

:eek:lol that would be the most intense trip ever.

11. serra

serra tentacle girl

my bf has done mushrooms and acid at the same time and he said exactly that: it was the most crazt experience ever!

i like both equally, they are good for certian places. i find acid is easier to be around people on- when i am on mushrooms i want to run away and hide from anyone who isn't on mushrooms as well. mushrooms are more spiritual. acid is just more crazy. and fun. i love both!

12. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

my friend has. he's eaten shrooms twice, once was with acid. he never did acid by itself. he said they were pretty much the same. maybe he had shitty acid though.