shrooms in india.

Discussion in 'India' started by chitu, Mar 8, 2011.

1. chitu

chitu Guest

just wondering,where can i find psilocybin mushrooms in India.
    (north india) and if i wanted to grow my own shrooms, how do i do it?
    plz enlighten :sunny:

2. Sam_Stoned

Sam_Stoned Senior Member

Don't yall let hamburgers run free in your part? you know where mushrooms like thatr grow right?

3. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

I've read you'll be beaten quite badly, if not killed, by the police in many/most parts of india, for having or being on drugs. But I suppose you would know the local atmosphere better than I. Be careful, though.

In cow patties. Or order the spores and grow in a sanitary indoor environment. Or take a spore print from a local specimen that you can confirm is safe and psychedelic and then grow in your own sanitary farm.

Check out shroomery.org (I think it's a .org?) for more detailed help than you will probably find here.

Make sure you don't go chomping on the first mushrooms you find, do some homework or you'll end up on your back.

4. sneakyharry

sneakyharry Member

Kodai kanal.

5. OhSoDreadful

OhSoDreadful Childish Idealist

if I was in india I wouldn't even be the slightest bit concerned with how to find drugs

6. chitu

chitu Guest

LOL nah nuthing like that happens here, got busted with weed couple of times and all they do to me is chrge me 100 to 500 bucks.
    afterall its in our religion to smoke weed, its an offering to lord shiva.

7. Xamanus

Xamanus Guest

I dont think you will find good shooms in north india. Kodaikanal is known around the world for its 'MAGIC MUSHROOMS

8. aalgoma

aalgoma Guest