shroom is a dish best served...

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by meangene8608, Jan 8, 2005.

1. meangene8608

meangene8608 Member

i am in for the night and i happened to run across a random dude who had some shrooms. what r some recomendations for best way to prep and eat them.

2. Jabbawaya

Jabbawaya Member

I've always eaten them as-is. The taste doesn't really bother me.

3. Mr MiGu

Mr MiGu King of the Zombies

put them in your mouth
    chew
    swallow

4. mart_182

mart_182 Member

i can never stand the taste so i dice em up really small and chuck em in juice and gulp it down, wish i could put up with the taste though, it'd be so much easier to just munch em

5. DR. REEFER

DR. REEFER Member

do not but drugs off random people you dont know es^pecially mushrooms. for all you know this guys a doink and the mushrooms hes trying to sell are wrongfully picked and full of toxic poisons that will lead to the most excrutiating death and pain in the world. dont trust random dudes

6. Zeke

Zeke Member

When you cut them doesn't that make them less potent?

7. thatballguy

thatballguy Visitor

Chew a bit,and hold under your tongue before swallowing to help the trip come faster (the psilocybin gets absorbed by the blood vessels in your tongue) If it's too much, try blending them with some orange juice

8. thatballguy

thatballguy Visitor

No, or else chewing would reduce the potency too, which it doesn't. It does the opposite in fact. . .the more it's chewed, the more surface area you have to get the psilocybin from. if you swallow it whole, a lot of the psilocybin will pass through your system, never getting into your bloodstream

9. psilonaut

psilonaut Mushroom Muncher

Grind them into a powder, pile said powder into your mouth and wash it down your throat with some OJ