Showing Caring Affectiions - How Do You Prefer To Show Them

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by nz male, Jun 6, 2013.

1. nz male

nz male Senior Member

If you want to show some one you care about them if they seem a bit down & out or have gone thru a few problems, how do you prefer to show them your feelings towards them?
    Do you do what you think might be acceptable to them or just do what you feel is your way of showing affection & hope they appreciate your concerns?

2. dixie_pixy

dixie_pixy HighMandi

Cook for them!

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i put my dick in their mouth.

4. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

1. Flowers

2. A card

3. A date (something to remind them of better times, a happy memory maybe)

4. Sex

5. A meal

6. A massage

7. A conversation

8. Being proactive and not being a drag

A mix thereof of the above, really it does depend on context though.

5. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Putting your arm around them , cuddling , listening to them & being there for them to chat to & maybe trying to help make them feel better in some nice way.
    Or becoming a new friend of theirs.

6. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

Let me guess there is a new young co-worker you are interested in again?

7. nz male

nz male Senior Member

No, just someone I met recently again after several years of not seeing.

8. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

You need to love or leave your wife! Your obsession with being touchy feely with other women is just creepy.

9. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Some people appreciate being shown by others they do care about them by being touched & not inappropriately.
    She's someone I knew years ago that has recently moved back to my town again. We spend some time chatting when I see her (sometimes up to 10 minutes) & she likes sharing her personal & health problems she's had to deal with over the years. I mentioned about going & visiting her sometime & she actually liked that idea., although I don't know her address at the moment. She has had the odd hug from me when I've spoken to her & she doesn't mind at all.
    I'm just showing that someone she knows is willing to listen to her problems & I show her in my own type of way that I feel sorry for her. I share some of my past problems with her as well.
    She goes out of her way to come & talk to me if she see's me at work. She's not a staff member. Just someone I get on very well with like many other customers. I just spend more time chatting to her at work than I do with the 100's of others of customers I talk to. She tells me things about herself that she really doesn't need to, but I must mean something to her in some way or she wouldn't tell me what she does or personal questions I ask about her & she doesn't seem to mind sharing them at all. If she wanted some company with me sometime out of my working hours, I would
    make time for her. She appreciates the chats we have together & that's a good thing for her & I & she said she doesn't leave her house much due to health problems. So if I can make her day better then it's worth the time I listen & talk to her about what ever she wants to.

10. girlsaregamers2

girlsaregamers2 Member

When someone I care about is down or upset, I give them hugs and make myself available to talk when they need me.

11. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Yes, that's what I prefer to do as well sometimes & let them know somehow they are being thought about & you show that you care about them how you hope they will appreciate it. If you can help them in some way with the problems they are going thru if your able to.
    They may become friends with you as well & appreciate having you around them just for company at times.

12. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

13. nz male

nz male Senior Member

A few years ago, someone I know was feeling a bit stressed out thru her former husband giving her hassles & when I tried to show her how I felt sorry for her during a private chat, it wasn't accepted in the way I hoped.
    It back fired & caused a few problems for me instead. She told some of her workmates about what happened & they didn't even ask for my side of the story. I wrote her an apology letter & she was ok with that. We get on well again thou.
    So sometimes the feelings you show someone, may just come back & bite you in the backside. You can only do what your instinct tells you.