Show weed, pipes, whatevah. :)

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by ClassicRockGirl, Mar 19, 2012.

1. eatlysergicacid

eatlysergicacid Creep in a T-Shirt

Just got a new ashcatcher and cleaned out the bong so I thought I would get some pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

This month, I finally bought my very first glass pipe. I'd refrained from smoking weed for 16 years or so, but decided to get back into it this year...at least while I still can, lol. So, this piece is just a simple, straightforward pipe. Not too expensive but durable as fuck. I like the colour as well, it's got a kind of pearly, silvery glow to it.

3. Cosmic wonderland

Cosmic wonderland Member

Yes, they were the 'hashiest' buds in the bag. :) Looks like you've also got some tasty buds. They look downright mouth-watering! Nice size, too!

4. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

Diggin the set up man, is that all 14mm joints? I like the tube, nice and small diameter , probably takes nice snaps.

I like the pipe, just curious, how old are you now? if you refrained for 16 years you must be atleast 28-34?!?! strange that you would decide to get back into it at this point but right on!

Delectable Delights! Yes i picked up an oz and most the buds were big like that laid right across the baggie, i think they may have been grown SCROG style.

Heres some outdoor trainwreck i got, kinda leafy but gets me very high woooooo!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. eatlysergicacid

It's actually 14 to 18 for the ash catcher, back to 14 for the bowl. I accidentally got the wrong size ash catcher and they wouldn't let me exchange it with another one so I just bought the adapter pieces. I figured they would be handy things to have.

6. Alternative_Thinker

Thanks, nice buds in your pics. :) As for my age, you're close. I'm 36 now. I initially stopped because it was always making me puke, but later realized it was because of a number of reasons. For one thing, I was always smoking when I was drinking, and another thing is that my alcohol tolerance back then just sucked ass. These days I can hold my liquor much better than I used to, plus I've gotten better at balancing how much I should drink and how many tokes I should have, that sort of thing. :)

7. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

yes what doesnt kill us makes us stronger/smarter. through the years ive learned my tolerance with most substances, including liquor, i still cant drink for shit but i know when to stop.

I got a little buzz goin on Just scrapped my 3rd run (Double 60+sec wash). I have to say it looks pretty freakin good for 3rd run, cant wait to see the other 2 (They are still drying).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cheers and Happy Dabbin Yall!

8. Alternative_Thinker

Last night, a very good friend I usually smoke with gave me a small but decent-sized nug for free.
    It's really not much(and I certainly didn't ask for a lot), but this will actually last me a few days for sure since I don't smoke that often. xD
    I'm thinking of smoking a bit of it in the next few minutes.

9. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

This is what I have at the moment;
    and yes, my phone camera sucks, and not in the good way!

[​IMG]

plus I have a fat 2 gram bud of jack herrer I can't find .

* The Noxious blend is a blend of about 50% assorted kief, 25% assorted hash, about 15% sativa and indica that was ground up and soaked in honey oil, dried and ground up into the mix, and about 10% nice tiny flakes of BHO wax.
    This shit will knock your dick in the dirt with 2 hits, 3-4 hits and it's nitey-nite. It's almost too strong. A friend threw-up and passed out after taking three big hits and drinking 1 beer. He doesn't smoke as much as me, but still, 1 hit is almost more than I want sometimes. For special occasions.

* The Rainy Day Stash is every time I pick up some new buds from the dispensary I throw a couple of nuggets into a jar and put it away. That's about 10 weeks worth and about 8 different strains. :D

The stuff in the syringe is this;

[​IMG]

I'm afraid I won't have enough stuff for the weekend, :(
    What do you guys think?

Oh, and I forgot I still have half of a triple strength Bhang bar. If you don't know what that is look it up and get some if you can.
    180mgs of awesome THC goodness in delicious melt-in-your-mouth chocolatey heaven.

10. eatlysergicacid

Definitely not enough. I'd say go for double or triple that amount. :)

11. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

YAY!!!:hurray:
    Found my bud of Jack H. and some more honey oil I forgot about, only about a 1/5 gram, but hey that's enough to do the trick :D

Now I think I might make through the weekend.:p

12. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

so is that like one dose?

i know how many mg of certain RCs to take to trip, but i DON'T know the dose for THC :)

13. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

The bar is divided into 4 sections, so each section is about 45mgs. The total .......oh hell, look at this;

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'll tell you 1 section is nice, 2 is VERY nice, 3 is psychedelic :D
    I haven't eaten a whole bar at one sitting ....yet.
    :2thumbsup:

They have 3 flavors of triple strength, the only difference in them being the amount of CBD & CBN they contain. Cookies 'n Cream contains the least CBD/CBN at ~3mgs, the one pictured is the middle with ~5mgs, the Fire flavor is the stoniest with a CBD/CBN content of around 9-10mgs I believe.

14. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

how much does one of those candy bars cost?

15. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

$15 at one place I go, $20 at others.

and they do wonders for my back pain that is 24/7/365

16. Cosmic wonderland

Cosmic wonderland Member

I'm currently smoking this sticky skunk bud. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

yo noxious and cosmo's yall got some nice stuff! Can you IV that honey oil in the syringe? that would be crazy!

New glass today! Sick side car shower head DI bubbler. got it for a steal on the FB glass group. Thing rips pretty good im loving the fact that it has marbles on the stem INSIDE of the canister. Thing is defiantly nice to look at

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oz of Dry Ice Sifted Keif. Came from Sour Diesel x Strawberry cough trim. Smells bomb, its a lil green but im ok with that!

[​IMG]

peace people!

18. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

heh.. jeff gordon.. ky jelly...

I like the piece overall.. minus the very china glass looking showerhead.. meaning its the same style of showerhead cheap china glass has.. not saying this is cheap china glass

19. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

yo forgot to point out the boston red sox hat, milk thistle, the incent burner, and anything else that was irrelevant in the picture.

ya and the piece was bought from REX glass out of Michigan.

20. light.

light. Member

I dont care if itz cheap glazz itz a nice and interesting piece... nice work haven't seen one like that...