should this work?

Discussion in 'Salvia Divinorum' started by CherokeeMist, Feb 7, 2009.

1. CherokeeMist

CherokeeMist Senior Member

tomorrow i plan on getting 1/2 gram of 10x Salvia. i've never done it before.

unfortunately i don't have a bong, but my friend just got a new bubbler. have people had any luck smoking Salvia out of a regular glass pipe (or if the bubbler is a better option, out of that) with a normal lighter? of course, holding the flame on it the entire time. or should i not even bother to try this?

2. Wiseman

Wiseman Senior Member

It seems like it'd work fine. I don't know why it wouldn't, it seems like salvia would have characteristics mainly similar to that of cannabis.

3. Tuktuk08

Tuktuk08 Member

I smoked some 10x yesturday out of a bubbler and tripped hard as fuck, dont use a pipe.

4. CherokeeMist

alright cool thanks.

seth, the only reason i asked is because i've read that it takes a LOT of heat to activate Salvinorin, so most people reccomend using a torch lighter and a bong (mainly because, realistically, you can't use a torch lighter in a pipe/bubbler).

5. Wiseman

Wiseman Senior Member

Oh, alright. Yeah, I guess that makes sense. Sorry about that. I spoke with no knowledge of the subject :/

I was just pointing out the [seemingly] obvious.

6. CherokeeMist

no worries

7. Wiseman

Wiseman Senior Member

Not to get off topic but I love your sig picture :)

8. CherokeeMist

i love it too, i just wish i could find it as a GIANT tapestry or something to put in my room.

as an update, i got a 1/2 gram pack of Salvia Zone yellow. planning on trying it tomorrow afternoon.

it doesn't list the extract strength anywhere, but is it safe to assume it's in the 10x-12x range?

9. Wiseman

Wiseman Senior Member

That'd be amazing. Check hippieshop.com They have Dead tapestries. Maybe they have this one.

10. ancient powers

ancient powers Member

I use a regular ole pipe. You dont need to load a full bowl, try one hit of 10x or higher at a time. Just try to get it all in one hit and hold it in for as long as you can. The darker and quiter the room the more vivid the visions. Try a Jesus Christ pose while lying on your back, head slighly elevated to help in the letting go process.