Should men get a say in abortion

Discussion in 'Protest' started by wiggy, May 29, 2007.

1. SelfControl

SelfControl Boned.

That's not really having a say in it though, is it.

I can't think of a legitimate reason why a man shouldn't have a say in whether the kid he sired lives or dies. It's not like every man ever is going to insist that the woman has the kid and then kick her in the pussy and run off with some skank. I mention this because it's what most people seem to think men do.

2. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

Before you get your own radio show you need to learn the meaning of sarcasm. That what that was. I know you're parodies, you're both sychophants, you're both very irritating, you feel the need to comment on everything, and as a hardcore fan of Howard Stern I must tell you, you both suck. Please go away. Back on ignore.

3. SelfControl

SelfControl Boned.

So basically you're blaming him for thinking that you've slept around? Maybe you give off signs? Maybe missing your period isn't the best indicator that you might be pregnant, and that given how potentially life changing something like that can be, you should do a pregnancy test before you mention it to him?

Maybe that, eh?

4. Riggs

Riggs Banned

Wishful thinking, spooner. You spoon it out (shoot it out), you pay it out.
    Why should a child have to suffer (either way) because others didn't slow down long enough to use protection?

5. Riggs

Riggs Banned

OMG..it was a joke man..lighten up, dude. I have listen to the guy myself. I have seen his damn movie too. Not such a big fan of him as you, I see.

6. Lorna

Lorna The Magician

i hadnt told him i was pregnant but that my period had not come yet...

and keep your male comments for yourself, you dont even know a damn thing of what this is about.

7. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

well, i would say that should the relationship breakup and he wants the child, he should still have SOME say. however, from my own experience, pregnancy can be deadly, or at very least, extremely dangerous. i would think in that position it is ultimately up to the woman facing the risks.

8. jamphan-56

jamphan-56 Member

Jeez, I have never seen anybody drag so many threads off topic as I have Lo-riggs-na!:mad:

It takes two people to create a life,so why should only one person be allowed in the decision of whether or not to extinguish it? I believe that both people should have the say. Communication before you do anything will give you the other persons view on the matter,so if you don't agree on the subject,you know before hand.

9. Riggs

Riggs Banned

Sorry, mate.

10. jamphan-56

jamphan-56 Member

It's ok buddy, I have dragged a topic off before myself..;)
    no worries.

(this is off topic :))

11. Riggs

Riggs Banned

Don't worry..be happy. No, I am not drinking lol .. I'm just so damn slap happy it's f'n Friday, man.

12. Lorna

Lorna The Magician

then it sfine, but wasnt so much out of topic anyway.. it was about why men often dont care to have a say and just go away..

13. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

no... when did i say men should?

14. Kaid

Kaid Member

No, its their baby that they created together. Its crazy that women want to expand their rights but still want to keep men from having a say in the welfare of their children. Then they turn around and say that fathers are not being parents. You can't have it both ways. If either parent wants to keep the baby it should be born and the other parent should have to pay custody. If you can't do the time don't do the crime, so to speak.