should I ??

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by WeeDMaN, Mar 13, 2018.

1. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

so I got a querter of shrooms bout a week ago. the first night I got em I ate a cap size of a nickel , stem about inch and a half long. tripped good. couple nights ago I took 3 dime sized caps 3 stems and a hollow blue one. I got like the whole bottom on the bag yet about an inch up. so Id say about half if not more of what was left. now since the little amounts gave me what I got. I m kind of tempted just to chew all the rest of these up see how it is lol. should I

Attached Files:

2. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

well I did. if any of you cared to wonder

3. N00bresearcher

N00bresearcher Members

I'd like to hear what happened man! I'm curious about the effect they have!

4. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

besides tolerance from the last 2 trips. the fact I ate em right after supper and that they had been sitting around for the passed week I think I kinda ruined it or something cuz Im experiencing a trip but nothing too visual or outta the norm

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

You didn't buy them from the supermarket did you?

6. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

LOL ya right Im to old to be doing stuff like that hahahaa. but anyways false alarm after my message I had a quick toke and then star wars got really fucking interesting. towards the end I peaked and there was some really intense visuals. I was still tripping at 6 this morning.

7. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

But out of pure curiousity. What made you think supermarket? Based on the obvious characteristics in the picture(White/bruisedstems, gold caps with bluish green bruising((never seen it like this before although many people have told me in the passed that the times they got highest was when the caps where like this)) . )
    Pritty much the characteristics of any psylocybe cubensis. maybe cyancenes or whatever cuz they are common in BC and some of the caps whur flatter and wavy . What do yours look like ? lol Liberty caps?

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Because they sell muchshrooms in the fruit and vege isles. :p

9. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

lol touche

10. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Mushrooms just sitting in a bag for a week can go bad. A short of amount of time not as much. Keep them in a glass jar long term away from light. A few dollars at Target and it's worth it. Looks like you had several grams there. That kind of storage, a full stomach, and a high tolerance all kill the trip. You are probably experiencing a microdose level of tripping. What people with no tolerance do on a quarter of gram is taking you several. Mushrooms are best when you take breaks in my opinion. Not a everyday "being stoned" high like weed but a special experience.

11. lostdazedintime

lostdazedintime Fucked in the head

Mushy tolerance killed it, you should have ate the whole bag in one go.