Should I try win her over

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by Ruzo_13, May 28, 2013.

1. Ruzo_13

Ruzo_13 Guest

Hi I need some advice on what to do with this girl I really like. I suppose to start at the start would be easiest. About a year ago this girl approached me after a night out as I was waiting for my taxi. I had recently started playing on a football team, which she was on but I had never noticed her and hadn't a clue who she was when she approached me, obviously she had noticed me and I got this vibe from her straight away. So anyway after some conversation I think I gave her my number (can't really remember was slightly intoxicated) either way we exchanged numbers and were texting immediately after we had parted company. This texting went on for a good few days, I was trying to figure her out for the most part and eventually came to the subject of my sexuality, I told her I was gay and she said she was confused about her sexuality. So then I shared my experience of realising and accepting my sexuality and my whole coming out. We met up a couple of times and I could tell she was really into me even by her own admission she said she really liked me. But I could tell she was terrified to be even associated with me so at football she kept her distance and we didnt even acknowledge each others existence. I didn't want to put any pressure on her considering she had a lot going on and that it was a difficult time for her. So I just played it cool went with the flow and hoped that she would want to pursue something with me. Eventually I decided to move on nd get on with things while she figured things out for herself, but now I'm in the position where I think she's just decided to deny any feelings for me and distance herself from me completely. Should I keep trying to engage with her, I don't wanna appear too full on but I really like this girl nd I know she's denying her feelings for me, what should I do?