should i try it?!

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by hebrewnational00, Jun 29, 2006.

1. hebrewnational00

hebrewnational00 Senior Member

i enjoyed shrooms alot i did it once only.
    it expanded my mind. would lsd be better?
    since mushrooms are natural wouldnt lsd be chemical? isnt lsd worse for your helath than mushrooms are?! i understand they work the same way but wouldnt lsd alter reality more and give you a cleaner high b/c of its chemicality? ( i kno im speakin outta my ass but im just wondering so dont hate pleasE)
    would u recommend trying it for someone who has done shrooms once and usually doesnt do drugs? i hear its veryyy very hard to find around maryland.

im confident ill get a good high n not a bad trip b/c if i will try it ill msoke weed b4 and put on good music and do it with ppl i like and trust :)

thank you

2. KingVolcano

KingVolcano Visitor

Nothing beats an LSD trip, period. You talk about getting "high", but for most regulars, it's considered more of a mind expanding experience. There's a chance your experience could change how you view a lot of things in your life. That isn't a bad thing, but the idea of dosing should probably be treated with more respect than a quick high, it isn't a party drug. If you want that sort of thing, go smoke some bud or whatever.

Comparing shrooms and LSD, I wouldn't say one is any worse for you than the other. If you haven't done any other psychedelics on a regular basis, you'll want to start with a single hit. With the right set and setting, you shouldn't have any problems.

3. volcanoes pretty much hit the buzzer
    psiloc(yb)in containing mushrooms aren't going to endanger your health, and lsd is even safer, everything contains chemicals so that dosnt mean anything, but yes, you wont overdose or anything (physically) from either. and no theres no hate in someone asking some questions, we all learnt somewhere!
    and yeah dont worry about a "bad" trip, and if you do feel uncomfortable, lose yourself.

4. hebrewnational00

but still u kno everyone looks down at acid users and i heard it very very unhealthy, i dont get why...all it is, its a mind expanding drug, every human seeks to explore it. i think.

5. CadenceKid

CadenceKid Member

because alot of people are misinformed and brainwashed with these urban legends and myths its hard to break out of the lies and see the truth.

6. hebrewnational00

get informed people dont be so CAGED!

no i shall procceed and eat a 10 hits of lsd muhahahahha sike.

7. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Tripp, losing yourself is actually what many people find difficult to accomplish while tripping, as it can be hard to let go of your ego. I believe it is the lack of a sense of control that can lead to people having a rough time.

8. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

this is true.

9. Grapefruity

Grapefruity Sunny Side Up

yah man....relayer knows his post, good drift of knowledge! Liisten listen

10. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Indeed, I mean I wanst trying to clap him in the dome or nothing, but his advice of losing yourself only really applies to people who know whats up.

11. Grapefruity

Grapefruity Sunny Side Up

Let your soul gravitate to the love y'all!