Should I take 5 OC80 or 30 10/325 Watsons?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by diem, Jan 20, 2009.

1. diem

diem Guest

Same price.

I've already got about 25 of the watson 853 yellows. I am wondering which would be more beneficial. I hadn't taken opiates in 6+ months but 35mg just made me feel slightly good.

Should I opt for the 5 OC80's or the 30 yellow watsons? Same price? Also picking up some roche valiums. Kinda urgent. Thanks fellas :cheers2:

PS: I've never taken oxycontin, only oxycodone

2. burnabowl

burnabowl Dancing Tree

without question the 5 oc80's...

mixing oc+valium not recommended

3. diem

diem Guest

Don't plan on mixing benzos + opiates. I know all about that. Just wanted to know.

4. lol i thought he was asking which one he should take.. like dose.. i was gonna say.. either way 400mg of oxy would probably kill a man.. same with 300mg of hydro... hahaha.. but now that your askin which to buy.. i would go with the 5 OC80s..

5. diem

diem Guest

LOL yeah the title was definitely worded wrong. Thanks for the advice, I'm gonna pickup the oxys :)

6. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Take the Oxy's. The others are Hydrocodone, which are significantly weaker then Oxycodone.

Also, Oxycontin IS Oxycodone. Oxycontin is just time-released Oxycodone. When you crush it, it become instant release Oxycodone.

Why do people think that Oxycontin is a completely different drug?

I guess how people don't understand that Percocet = Oxycodone = Oxycontin = Roxicodone.

All the same thing, just different variations.

Same as the fact that:

Vicodin = Lortab = Hydrocodone. All the same.

My dose of Oxycodone is 300-400mg at once, lol.

7. sam&ella

sam&ella Member

duh...get 'em both

8. Euphorial

Euphorial Member

:cheers2: +1

9. NorCaliGreenFiend

NorCaliGreenFiend Senior Member

Damn, that sucks. but seriously, it literally took me five seconds to click on the link, read the first sentence and do the math to figure out which you should take. its a simple equation: 300< 400. hydro< oxy.

10. i prefer to think of it as 300 != 400

11. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

it depends. if you have no tolerance to opiates i would definatley recomend going with the hydrocodones. they will last you longer. if you do have a tolerance however go with the oxy's. recently after doing some opana and oxy's i went back to hydros and they didnt work:banghead:.

12. stonerman420

stonerman420 Member

id break out those ocs then when those are gone pop the vics. thats how id do it. i wouldnt recomend taking my advice tho. i love opiates with a passion.

oh and like the person said above about opana.....get some....

13. i'd say a nice steady mix of both.. let the hydrocodone potentiate the oxy

14. does2

does2 Member

Wow, nice price. Be careful.... Oh yeah, if you cannot get both, go with the oxy.
    It is a no brainer.

15. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

may i ask how much ur payin

16. price? where did he list prices? maybe i be blinded by the light

17. Opana is the bees knees

18. does2

does2 Member

In his first post, he says they are the same price.
    For the same price, I would get oxy.

19. Euphorial

Euphorial Member

wait... wouldn't 400mg of oxy last longer than 300mg of hydrocodone??? :confused:

I'd say it's no question that he should get the oxy, in either of those cases concerning tolerance.

20. CoLdFuSioN167

CoLdFuSioN167 Member

lol - same here!