Should I Stay With Her

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by dark_druggie, Feb 6, 2009.

1. dark_druggie

dark_druggie Member

About 3 months ago we fought and I decided to take a break with my gf.

About two days after the break, her friend told me she went on a date with a guy, gave him head, finger than she asked him if he had a condom and they had sex in the backseat of his car.

I asked her and she denied it

About a day or two after that she came to my house and we ended up having sex and getting back together as a couple. Her part was foaming and much different that normal. I didn’t say anything at the time, but not like it is normally if we hadn’t at sex for a week.

There was another guy she was kissing and talking to at the time that gave her a ride to my house and said she got lost after she said she was right near my house with him, and think that might be why her part was different during sex, but denied this when I asked.

A few days later she admitted to having sex with the first guy, but admitted to finger and asking for a condom. I asked her how long they have sex for and she said ‘About 2 minutes.’

Recently we became so close and she told me that she felt bad about what she did with him while we were on a break and feels like she lost a part of me. About an hour after the apology she said that it really wasn’t two minutes, but she got finger, asked him for a condom, but it only lasted a few seconds and she told him to get off right away.

I have felt so strong for her and don’t know if I should believe what she said for 3 months or what she told me yesterday. I’m so confused and just want to know the truth which now she says it was only a few seconds. Should I believe her, now that I love her I can’t bare not knowing what had happened. Should I believe what she said the first time as in two minutes or what she said now?

2. stacy lulu

stacy lulu yeeeaah buddy

No man, you should know what if you take her back, shes gonna get in her head that she can do it again, knowing you'd take her back. its going to be a cycle

break it now before you get an std or some shit. shes making up excuses by telling you that "i pushed him off me" changing stories. DO NOT take her back.

3. dark_druggie

dark_druggie Member

I actually found out she did have sex with him and on more than one occasion. She also had sex with another guy the first week we dated.

4. Therese Aline

Therese Aline Slave to the man

Dump the bitch. You can do better. Demand respect from whoever you choose to spend your life with. If you're not going to get it from her, and she's shown that you're not, find someone that will. Don't sell yourself short.

5. raz5

raz5 زینب

see i wouldn't dig that at all. it angers me that she lied to you about having sex with the guy, i think when you lie about something then admit it later it just makes it worse. if she did all of those things with the first guy, there's no way that the sex would have all of a sudden made her feel uncomfortable. also she had the audacity to have another dude drive her to your house that she was hooking up with? i don't see why you would put up with it, all and all you must have strong feelings for her, but i've been in so many bad situations with ex boyfriends where i would just say peace and leave her

6. I second that. Hit the nail in the head.

7. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned till the year 2050 Lifetime Supporter HipForums Supporter

that was not foam

8. MaximusXXX

MaximusXXX Senior Member

Wow, buddy, I don't want to be too judgemental, but she sounds like an outright whore.

I mean, you were on a break for how long?

Good men should not welcome demons into their hearts.

9. Etherwind27

Etherwind27 Member

For the sake of simplicity, I would not bother with that kind of drama.

10. MaryJBlaze

MaryJBlaze eleven

wtf is foam?

she's a whore I'd get rid of her now before you have bigger problems like trying to rid yourself of multiple std's:eek:

11. missie

missie Member

Why do guys put up with cheating ???

12. sam71865

sam71865 Member

cum,

better watch out, she could be pregnant now. She tells you she is pregnant, get a DNA test.

13. sam71865

sam71865 Member

Well, I think in both sexes are afraid they maybe find someone worse or being alone:confused:

14. missie

missie Member

I haven't been head over heels in love with someone before, but I view someone cheating on their partner as a major act of betrayal, some thing that would cause one to walk away.

Maybe love makes it harder to walk away - but personally I don't think someone playing the field is worth sticking around for since they don’t do that for you...

Not feeling that they can do better or afraid of loneliness is what I believe to be a measure of their own self worth...

15. fricknfrack

fricknfrack Member

i have one word for you
    LEAVE