should I stay or should I go?

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by trisma, Jan 7, 2005.

1. trisma

trisma Member

My girlfiend and I have been together, not married but in love for about 5 yrs. now. Lately the energy of it all has seemed to have dicipated. I blame this on the obvious, trappings of society. We were planning on moving together to oregon to buy land. She has told me that she is having thoughts of sleeping with some of her male friends. Lately I have been thinking that I sould leave in the spring. I could really use some help from any mediums.
    thanks,
    kZ

2. Sebbi

Sebbi Senior Member

Never make the mistake of leaving just because the energy is low. The energy comes and goes with the wheel of Yin and Yang. If you still love her, don't leave her.

Blessings

Sebbi

3. benjaminge1

benjaminge1 Member

if she's telling you she's having thoughts of sleeping with other men you gotta get the hell out of there mate. If my girlfriend said that i'd go mad. I'd be really hurt. Find someone who wants you not other blokes as well.

4. astralgoldfish

astralgoldfish Member

No way benjaminge! Telling you her thoughts as opposed to going out out and sleeping with someone is surely the perfect way for her to deal with that. Everyone has fantasys don't they, sometimes unfaithful ones? To be with someone for 5 years and never even let your mind wander? I can't imagine that, fantasies aren't logical, they're not completely under your control. I don't think that you can be unfaithful with just thoughts. Especially if you share them with your partner. Admittedly my male pride would be dented if it happened to me, but male pride is generally pretty dumb.
    I obviously can't tell you whether or not to split up - but is anyone but you qualified to tell you that?