should i live as me

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by Delaydunn, May 20, 2013.

1. Delaydunn

Delaydunn Guest

Okay see in this dream me and my best friend tevin was sitting outside my granny house ,and there was an accident that had just happend (can't recall what it was). Then a spirit came to us and told us to live our life. So wit me being me i think it telling me to live as free and wild as i been wanting. Just in case Im wrong. What dose this mean ??

2. Solar surfer

Solar surfer Member

As long as you're not hurting anybody or any other living thing go crazy! As far as we know you only have this life, make the most of it.

3. themnax

themnax Senior Member

live as the real you, whenever and wherever you can harmlessly and without more risk they you are willing to accept. that we live in a culture that often opposes self honesty is a problem with that culture, not with ourselves.

4. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

follow your heart and balls is a good words on this topic.

5. VioletJourney

VioletJourney Member

Yes... live your live with your heart and do what you love. Treat yourself and others with love and live from your highest purpose. Try to separate other people's expectations, other people's ideas and beliefs about what you "should" be doing and do what makes you feel excited. As long as you live from love in all your actions, you can't go wrong!