Should I grow?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by *~*Over*The*Stars*~*, Jan 31, 2005.

1. *~*Over*The*Stars*~*

*~*Over*The*Stars*~* Member

I'm kinda getting tired of spending money on pot, but I don't want to say that I'll stop and then once I give up have to go running around for someone who sells. I'm thinking of growing it myself, but I don't know how to buy seeds or how to grow it. Also, if I did grow it myself, I'd be able to make a nice profit. But how would I take care of it? Where would I keep it? What are the chances of growing a female plant so I could continue growing more? I have so many questions about it! If anyone could tell me all they know about growing it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a bunch.

~Steph

2. midnighttoke

midnighttoke Member

theres a growing part of the marijuana forums, they will be able to help you out.

3. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

4. BudBomb7

BudBomb7 Member

when i started thinking about growing i bought a growbook.

highly recomended on the MJ forum and over grow...."the cannabis grow bible"

it tells you everything you need to know and more like germination upkeep growroom ideas and how to keep it a secret from neighbors/parents and what not. ic ant grow ATM cuz i have cats that will get into it and i live in a very small house where my mom would be able to smell it quite easily. im moving this sumemr to a much bigger house once my dad gets back from iraq, and then im going to grow maybe one or two plants.

5. delta9

delta9 Member

The grow forum here is... lacking. And there are people engaging in petty wars over whose method is better. Not a great enviornment.
    overgrow's grow FAQ - read it and you will know EVERYTHING (and more) you need to grow successfully. Also, they have information on ALL methods of growing, not just a couple... you'll find out your own method with experimentation - everyone has their own method and that's what makes the best bud, your tender love and care helps, too.