Should I buy An Magic Flight Vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Wolfman's Brother, Jul 14, 2013.

1. Wolfman's Brother

Wolfman's Brother Member

I have owned an top vapor 110 but I broke the glass part so I decided that I will buy an portable vapor next so do you think the magic flight vapor will do it's job? What are the downsides of this vapor? Because I have read only positive things about it

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I have one and love it. The worst part is that the rechargeable batteries don't last long with frequent use, and you need to find the right ones for it to work.

3. Wolfman's Brother

Wolfman's Brother Member

cool thanks for the replay

4. ☉rtus ♉

☉rtus ♉ Waffle

Yes, I have one and it is pretty good. I don't use it often because i prefer to smoke, and find it to be a little more work... but when i do i love it

5. lyleleno

lyleleno Member

I've hit one before and it definitely does the job. Just don't expect it to give you mega monster rips, and like Pressed_Rat said, the battery really is pretty pathetic. However you can buy rechargeable batteries for it that last much longer, just make sure they're NiMH and over 2000mAh.

6. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

I find the same thing, a couple batteries last me a couple of months and then they start to not make it through a full session. they're pretty cheap to replace though, so it isn't really a big deal. you can usually find a pack of 4 for under $10.