should i break up with him or am i being selfish?!?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by lov3_god3ss, Jun 24, 2006.

1. lov3_god3ss

lov3_god3ss Member

i went on the pill in may and ive just started my 2nd month and i have been extremly moody with my bf all this month...

it has got to the point that i get moody when he is talking to his mates i get upset because he just ignores me for like 30 mins and then tries and talks to me but i'm to upset to talk to him.

we he is talking to his mates about certain things i don't know what there talking about and he keeps telling me to try and join in but how can i if i don't know what they are talking about. i don't want to say the wrong thng cos that will make me look stupid.

and also when he is with one of his girl mates they are both really horrible to me and it really upsets me cos he never does it to me only when we are with her.

what should i do??

2. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

if he's ignoring you, ya'll arent' good for each other

plenty of other fish...

3. RetroGroove_Grrl

RetroGroove_Grrl I'm a big girl now

yep being ignored is not worth it! Either tell him where its at and he does something about it, or get rid of him

4. Marija

Marija Senior Member

You have to understand that you can't have his atention all the time, 24h. So join theirs conversations, don't isolate yourself.