Should All The Leaders Of The World Be Women Now?

Discussion in 'Political Polls' started by susie_tight, May 19, 2015.

?

Should All The Leaders Of The World Be Women Now?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  2. No

7 vote(s)
    63.6%
  1. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i don't see any logic in gender having anything to do with it.

2. Eerily

Eerily Members

I'd like to think that if I was going to get upset about a variance in the level of opportunities among two different groupings of people that the grouping I wasn't in wouldn't represent half of my relatives.

I understand that people who don't identify with their family don't care about sacrificing for them, they think mitigating their own enjoyment of life for another would be a bad deal. Fine, but then they often place themselves on one half of a dichotomy that splits the entire human species in half and claim to sacrifice for that instead. It seems to be a supernatural perspective.

3. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

realistically, leaders need to be people with brains and heart, too.....

cosmicdust, themnax and Jenny40 like this.
  4. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i would like to live in a world that didn't feel like it needed leaders. i don't entirely trust the idea of being led by anyone. but i don't see how one gender could do any worse then another.

5. Amerijuanican

Amerijuanican Banned

I think we should have women leaders. Preferably Lesbians, less "Bill C." stuff going on.

6. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Oh, snap.

1 person likes this.
  7. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Sigh, didnt happen

8. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

They should always be women. They do everything better than a man can.

How do I know? I've heard it so much I believe it.
    This entitles us to stay in front of the big screen and play video games. :sunglasses:

9. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Are you suggesting lesbians don't have sex? Or don't inhale or something?

10. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i'm not sure there even legitimately is such a concept as leadership. a mind and the competence of a mind, has not direct dependence upon the gender of the life form it occupies.

male or female, gay or straight, ALL gender based behaviors are phonier then a four dollar bill (leave it up to republicans to have actually ordered printed two and three dollar ones).

logic, consideration, and honesty, have no dependence on gender, so gender should really have no pertinence.

this is just trying to get over another one of those things where a superficial (in the context in which it is applied) difference is made and excuse for bias.

no all anything, shouldn't be any one anything, unless there is some direct pertinence to it doing so.

and there is certainly no pertinence of gender, to the capacity to lead (whatever the hell 'lead' means), nor to do so competently.

11. Hip Pickle Rick

Hip Pickle Rick Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

This is a very intelligent answer. Hopefully, men and women without corruption.

cosmicdust likes this.
  12. cosmicdust

cosmicdust Member

There should be a BALANCE between the DIVINE GOD and the DIVINE GODDESS, between the MALE AND FEMALE and between the MALE (LEFT-SIDE) - LOGICAL, ANALYTICAL, METHODICAL and FEMALE (RIGHT-SIDE) - EMOTIONAL, INTUITIVE, CREATIVE, ARTISTIC HUMAN BRAIN HEMISPHERES!!! UNBALANCES CAUSES PROBLEMS!!!

In MICHIGAN, we have a nice balance of MALE AND FEMALE POLITICAL PUBLIC SERVANTS, NOW!!! In RECENT TIMES, WE have no problems in MICHIGAN with voting for WOMEN or POLITICAL CANDIDATES OF ANY COLOR!!!. For example, Ela Bully - Cummins was a FINE BLACK WOMAN who served the DETROIT POLICE DEPARTMENT (from: 1977 - 2008) and was THE DETROIT POLICE DEPARTMENT'S FIRST WOMAN POLICE CHIEF (from: 2003-2008)!!! We are on our SECOND??? FEMALE GOVERNOR in MICHIGAN. In MICHIGAN, we try to have a MERITOCRATIC view with POLITICAL CANDIDATE SELECTIONS, meaning we TRY to choose POLITICAL CANDIDATES ON THEIR "MERIT" (i.e. they are WELL-QUALIFIED and RULE AS A PUBLIC SERVANT AND NOT A PUBLIC 'DICTATOR)!!!

DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR. gave his first "I HAVE A DREAM" speech in COBO HALL ARENA, in DOWNTOWN DETROIT (on June 24,1963) - [WAS AVAILABLE ON 33-1/3 RPM LP DISC], and he EMPHASIZED:

"I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation where they WILL NOT BE JUDGED by the COLOR OF THEIR SKIN, but by the CONTENT OF THEIR CHARACTER."

CONTENT OF CHARACTER = MERIT

THIS ALSO INCLUDES (OR SHOULD INCLUDE) SEXUAL ORIENTATION, AS WELL!!! RULE BY MERITOCRACY!!! CHOOSE ON MERIT!!! DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER!!!

LOVE AND PEACE,
    cosmicdust

Last edited: Oct 11, 2020
    Hip Pickle Rick likes this.
  13. themnax

themnax Senior Member

it wouldn't hurt anything, i'm not convinced it would change anything either though.
    physical form has nothing directly to do with intelect or mind.
    gender has no place in politics, nor for that matter, anything outside of sexual reproduction.

14. DrRainbow

DrRainbow Ambassador of Love

Supposing all the leaders in the world were women... What would they do with the men?

15. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It is fairly common knowledge that two women cannot share one kitchen, just think what would happen at G.20 conferences or other international meetings !!!

DrRainbow likes this.
  16. Ajay0

Ajay0 Guest

One thing I have observed is that women seems to have an aversion for violence and bloodshed.

So with an all-women leadership, we can see the frequency of wars and battles probably dropping to all-time low levels. Especially the third world war would be assuredly postponed for a definite period of time, till the men came back to leadership positions once again with a brute majority.

17. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Just remember, that evil witch Thatcher, who took us into two unnecessary wars - one in the Falklands and t'other in Iraq !!!

18. Echtwelniet

Echtwelniet Members

I would love to see how woman do(matriarchy), but from point zero.............current status quo is just.......sigh.

Not saying it would work,just curious.............Difficult for anybody to solve current bs, but we cant do worse?...........lol.

;)

Mzzls

19. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Having lived through Female leadership

upload_2022-1-16_18-55-6.jpeg
    - as well as male, failures

- I feel that it not a male female issue - but morever better that it is the best candidate that shoud 'lead'

DrRainbow likes this.
  20. DrRainbow

DrRainbow Ambassador of Love

You call that a woman? It's own party was scared of it.