shotgunning your hit to your sweetie

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by LivingLegends, May 24, 2004.

1. LivingLegends

LivingLegends Senior Member

ok does anyone else find it romantic to "shotgun" your toke to your bf/gf? its like lady & the tramp sharing spaghetti, but much, much better! just thought there should be a thread about this.. dont ask.. lol

2. APinkBunnyRabbit

APinkBunnyRabbit Member

Nah shotty hits must remain asexual, because I do them with guys all the time, and it would be too weird if it were something sexualish I was doing with my girl. It sounds weird and all, but, haha...

3. pandiebeer

pandiebeer Member

I've never intimitely given anyone a shotgun either. But it seems like it could be romantic.

4. Guru420

Guru420 Member

I didit and it got the girl hot, or maybe that was just my animal magnetism

5. marquee

marquee Member

I hope it's not romantic because i always pass tokes on to my friends. But that might just be because the closest thing I have to a girl right now is my right hand. Oh, sweet hand, don't ever leave me...

6. *Anne85*

*Anne85* Member

i think shotgunning is fun. i've done it with guy and girl friends, i've never found it sexual though...

7. nesta

nesta Banned

it all depends on how its done. if you just blow out a fine column of smoke and have one of your buddies suck it back in half a foot from your face, its an entirely different thing from hitting it, moving in close to someone while making eye contact, pressing your lips up to theirs and breathing it out for them to inhale right there. its like giving a footrub...theres nothing inherently sexual about it, and you could give a foot massage to your friend without it being something intimate, but if done a certain way it becomes very intimate with very little effort

8. Velouria

Velouria Member

Shotguns are great but I wouldn't call them romantic. One of the funniest things I have ever seen was my ex bf giving a shotgun to my current bf (well current at the time but not now if that makes sense) It wasn't a sexual thing but it was a funny circumstance. It is nice gettting a shotgun from a really hot guy tho.

9. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

well it cetainly different to blow a shotgun to a guy than it is to a gal

10. ahimsa

ahimsa Senior Member

I've done shottys with gf's alot. Usually with hookah smoke. It's fun, but I think I'd be a little weirded out doing it to random people male or female.

Peace

11. emublazin

emublazin Member

i'm sorry but i NEVER gave a shotgun to a guy. I just don't think thats something two guys (unless their gay) need to be doing. Plus you think about it you have your stinky breath shot into someones mouth. But i have shotgun with my girl. thats cool

12. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

about 2 years ago, with my old girlfriend, what we would do is one of us take a hit, and the other put our mouths together and blow the hit to the other person until it was gone.

i think thats a wee bit more romantic... *sigh* those were the days

13. LivingLegends

LivingLegends Senior Member

thats what i was talking about. its so wonderful to sit together and share your kiss and your hit with that special someone

14. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

That's a good idea..gotta try that..

15. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

Yes! I have always thought it was crazy romantic, but when I've seen other people doing it seems they don't think about it that way.

I was so taken aback by other people's nonchalant attitude about it I put it in a story of mine, and made it the way I always felt it made me feel...super romantic!!!

16. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

That's cool man..well I'm gonna have to make mine romantic too..that sounds more fun ;)

17. Tykn130

Tykn130 Member

I dont really do that much. MY GF does it alittle bit shes not a total STONER. The only time we do it is when we have sex. I like to hotbox my room.

18. Happy_Go_Crazy

Happy_Go_Crazy Member

I seem to really ruin the romantic side of giving guns because mine are normally really harsh. Maybe i'll try giving them a little easier and see what happens. :D