Shortest time from meeting sb to sex

Discussion in 'Hot and Horny' started by Asiacat, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Asiacat

Asiacat Member

What is the shortest time you've gone from meeting somebody to gaving sex with them (excluding prostitutes).

I met a guy in a nightclub last night and was in the back of his car with him in the car park withing 20 minutes of saying hello.

Can anyone beat that?

2. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

He must have been the hottest guy in town or you must have been the horniest girl in town, or both.

A while ago, I broke up with one girlfriend and on the way home I called someone I had talked to but not dated before, and immedately went over to her place, and we were in bed within an hour. But we knew each other casually at parties for a week before this, and had e-mailed, so we knew there was mutual attraction.

3. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

hmmm, I have only met to sex in a single night once.....I generally know somebody for some time before

4. fistermister

fistermister Member

10 minutes.... [​IMG]

5. Jadedangyle

Jadedangyle Member

Wow, I feel like a virgin. lol I don't remember exactly, but it would be months.

6. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

1 week

7. lionman80

lionman80 Member

I met a girl one time at a friends apartment, which is an above the garage apt. The other friend's sister owns the place and lives in the main house through the yard. I got to his place at about 9:30 p.m. and It was this girl and my two guy friends. She had slept with the friend that lived there once before. I thought she was going to maybe hook up with him. We were watching Blade when my two buddies went down stairs through the yard to the main house to get something to eat and talk to his sister. The girl started talking to me and we were drinking when she basically attacked me and we had sex on the couch. This was about an hour after I had met her. My buddies later told me they left me up there with her to see if she would do just that. They said they knew she was very slutty and wanted to see if she would make a move on me. I felt kind of stupid, but I fell in the trap. She was ok looking, but had that Jerry Springer look and feel to her. That is the fastest I have fucked someone after meeting them.

8. florida50

florida50 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Hey, a fuck is a fuck........... is a fuck......is a fuck

9. THAPERFECTMRS

THAPERFECTMRS Member

ummmmmmmm ill say about 4 hours.............

now we've been datin for about 5 months now ahah

10. EazyE

EazyE Senior Member

A slutty Jerry Springer? No thankyou lol.

11. maskan

maskan Member

I dunno... 'bout an hour, i think.
    A fine lass i met at a party once:D
    But we kinda got together after a few days of screwing around.

12. Neo-hippie

Neo-hippie Member

couple of hours, 2 maybe 3, you know how it goes, in a Pub, and if you get introduced..it breaks the ice a little don't ya think?

13. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

Hmmm... How long does it take to drive from the Airport in Orlando to Winter Park?

14. SIXPAK GQ

SIXPAK GQ Member

only 30 mins....picked her up in a club....and fucked the shit out of her in my car...

15. angela_

angela_ Member

30 mins

16. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

30mins to an hour

17. newlondongirl

newlondongirl Banned

Well, I've had some group sex experiences before where it was basically instantaneous, so say 20-30 seconds or so ;-)

18. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

19. SIXPAK GQ

SIXPAK GQ Member

no introduction either?

20. Anishacariya

Anishacariya Member

maybe 30 min or so :)