Short hair on girls

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Peace_is_Free, Jan 25, 2005.

1. Hippievixen

Hippievixen Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

well yes, short hair is hot and sex-seh...

but i envy those who have long, luscious locks.

mine is baby fine and just looks better when i whack it off.

2. browneydgrl

browneydgrl Member

i used to have short hair (think wynona ryder), and i liked it a lot, but it takes maintenence.

3. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

I had short hair for a while, it was a "must" with where I was working...but I prefer longer hair. My problem is that I try to grow it, and then I get bored and hack it off lol I'm actually in that awkward in-between phase, but I'm resisting, resisting.

I think hair is as individual as anything else...it's whatever suits the individual person, how they wear it, and how it reflects their personality.

4. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

short hair takes maintainence?

try long locks!

I have hair down pst my boobs and it is a PAIN!! I spend more time trying to get little dreadies out than my man does to keep his in!

5. JayJ

JayJ Member

Gotta agree with everyone here - short hair is quite hot :D

6. Hippievixen

Hippievixen Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

i can imagine, headymoechick...

but i'm sure it is absolutely lovely.

worth the trouble :)

7. Shockey

Shockey Member

I Definantly preffer long hair over short hair, I've had too many girls with long beautiful hair then cut it off, and it's never the same.

And Actually long locks are almost no maintainance. Mine arn't LONG LONG but shoulder lenght and the only thing that bothers me about em, is that when I'm trying to draw something or do some work on a desk, they flop right into my eyes and they arn't quite long enough to tie back, and they are just a little to fat to keep my ears to hold them, I sometimes tie the two front ones up and that works but that's about it. But on the other hand you can make dreadlocks very high maintanance depending on if you care how they look.

8. xanexehsx

xanexehsx Member

depends on the girl

9. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

I don't really care as long as it fits their personality/they like it. In certain cases, I do find it to be attractive...

10. HookMeUp

HookMeUp Member

i like my hair long (its right where my shoulder blades are) and i like guys with long hair. it just seems really natural for some reason.
    .....and if you have long hair, you can do hair flips and tosses and such....it's really quite an advantage :) haha

11. Butters

Butters Senior Member

Short hair on girls is a big turn-off to me. I don't like it at all, but that's just my humble opinion...

12. Gabino

Gabino Member

Some of the sexiest women I've ever seen had hair 1" long. Hot!

On the other hand, hair all the way down a girl's back -- also very, very nice. Very feminine.

Thinking about it now, I almost think I would treat a long-haired girl differently than a short-haired girl.

13. stephaniesomewhere

stephaniesomewhere Member

I have had hair as short as the clippers go before they spell bald...and it is now as long as my waist! I have to honestly say that short hair rocks in terms of maitenance and attitude and long hair rocks in terms of feeling girly...unfortunately long hair also requires a bottle of conditioner a fortnight in order to get the knots out!!
    Most importantly though is what suits your face shape and I find that I end up wearing my hair up all the time cause when it is down peple always ask if I am ill or have put on weight..stupid nongers!! Long hair however rocks as a tool of deception!
    :p

14. andyundo

andyundo Member

Short hair is really fucking sexy

middle length is pretty/nice

long hair, it's ok.