Shooting in Own Mouth

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Deleted member 235132, Feb 9, 2023.

?

Any other straight guys every shoot in their own mouth?

1. Have been wanting to but never follow through

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. Have done it before on occasion

12 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. Do it every month or so when I get really horny

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. No desire to do so

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I got into doing this about 10 years ago. My wife and kids had went out of town for the weekend. I had not cum in about a week and got so horny thinking about eating my wife out after I made a creampie. I edged for four hours straight. Being so horny out of my mind, I shimmied up the wall and flipped my legs over my head and shot straight in. It was the most powerful orgasm I had had solo. It just kept coming and coming. Have any other straight guys done this? I get so turned on now when I think about eating it solo or from my wife. I suspect it's more common than I think. Just to be clear, I only want MY OWN.

cass_jenner, Ybcican and Sumbaljack like this.
  2. Chester Jones

Chester Jones Members

Well, yes, I have.

SteveAustin and Sumbaljack like this.
  3. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Not in a long time, similar situations, but I have decided to be good to my back. I thought it would be a lot more fun than it was, but for all the contortion, it just isn't that spectacular....maybe the first time or two...but I'd rather put it to better creative use. Yeah, having the house to yourself for a few days can lead to a bit of fun.

iamjustme, Dipper79 and SteveAustin like this.
  4. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

In my teens many times right in while just laying back. Now they are chest shots at best.

SteveAustin likes this.
  5. Ybcican

Ybcican Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I’ve done this for years and love it! Backs a little stiff now that I’m in my mid 50’s, but sometimes it’s worth the soreness after.

Texasdude65 and SteveAustin like this.
  6. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

I meant laying back like relaxing watching TV.

Ybcican likes this.
  7. LAsunshine

LAsunshine Members

Yes, done it a few times, enjoyed it but now more into edging, tasting all my precum and eating my cum after i explode if im in the mood, i feel as others if you dont have someone else around to suck down your cum, dont waist it, its your own production and worth not losing the valuable nutrients and mine seems to usually taste very good !! :)

Texasdude65, Transguy and SteveAustin like this.
  8. Dipper79

Dipper79 Members

Done the full back up against the wall, shoot into mouth thing a handful of times when I’ve been super horny. I’m not the most acrobatic person though, and whilst it was kind of a fun challenge, it’s not worth damaging my back over. A couple of times my back and/or neck hurt for the rest of the day. For a few seconds of pleasure, it’s not worth wrecking my body.

Whilst it’s not the same sensation as a full (depending how good the aim is) load in the mouth from above, my usual jerk off is lying on the bed with my head on the headboard, and I can still sometimes shoot into my mouth that way. I hope to get the first shot in or as close as possible, but it doesn’t always happen. Still, I’ll open my mouth and stick my tongue out in case some hits.

Back to the aiming thing, the last attempt at legs over head mouthful inadvertently ended up being a facial as my aim wasn’t great. It felt better than I expected.

9. LAsunshine

LAsunshine Members

Have done the same thing !!

Texasdude65 and SteveAustin like this.
  10. CumXXXlover

CumXXXlover Newbie

I’m 20 years old and I’ve never done it. Always licking up my pre cum and I have came on my face one time but none went in my mouth.

Recently got circumcised so I’m gonna have to hold in my load for about another 2 weeks. Once that time arrives I’m gonna make sure to drink lots of water and eat a whole lot of pineapple. I plan on edging my cock for hours whilst watching facial compilations, then when I’m ready I will put on some glasses so I can watch every single drop explode out of my dick.

If I end up enjoying this I will try my best to blow some bubbles and then maybe go for a second creamy load.

Wish me luck
    (I’m straight BTW don’t want any other cock lol)

SteveAustin and Ybcican like this.
  11. cass_jenner

cass_jenner Member

Yes, I totally love it. Ir seems a very erotic thing to do. I got the taste for my own spunk years ago when I used to be able to get my cock in my mouth and would suck myself off.
    Alas now in my 60s I am not able to do that any more. I am about 6 inches away from oral contact, but I do occasionly still cum in my mouth. Perfectly normal and healthy to enjoy your own juices. I have told my wife about this and she agrees - enjoy yourself.

12. CumXXXlover

CumXXXlover Newbie

I know it’s probably been a while but do you have any advice when it comes to sucking your own dick? It’s an idea I’ve been toying with for some time now but I don’t went to end up hurting myself trying to get my cock in my mouth. :)

SteveAustin likes this.
  13. UlsterRob

UlsterRob Members

Haven't in a while but would occasionally years ago.

SteveAustin likes this.
  14. Texasdude65

Texasdude65 Members

I remember doing that as a teenager. Me and my best friend would sometimes do it together. Neither one of us could reach our own dicks to suck them, but could shoot into our mouths. Later, I began sucking him and that became a regular thing.

Ybcican and LAsunshine like this.
  15. Let us know how it goes man. I am also straight as an arrow and have no desire for anyone else's. Eating your own load will make you appreciate what your balls work so hard making every day.

Texasdude65, Ybcican and LAsunshine like this.
  16. CumXXXlover

CumXXXlover Newbie

Definitely ;)

LAsunshine likes this.
  17. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

I have done this, A girlfriend asked me to do it, then requested that I do it in front of two of her girlfriends. That was wild, despite liking it my face was red the rest of the evening. :p

SteveAustin, Ybcican and LAsunshine like this.
  18. LAsunshine

LAsunshine Members

Thats pretty Hot, would love to do that !!

19. Peter_Goesinya

Peter_Goesinya Newbie

I’m 65 and I’ve done it the same way you described many times in my life

SteveAustin, LAsunshine and Ybcican like this.
  20. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

Several-several times, but immediately always regret it as soon as I cum.
    Your horny brain thinks all manner of things is a good idea, but as soon as your normal brain returns... WTF??
    Add to that, it isn't worth the contortions you have to do to make it happen.

LAsunshine likes this.