Shit I just ruined a friendship online :(

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by katlyn, Feb 2, 2009.

1. katlyn

katlyn Member

Ugh, I get so attched to these online forums and I make some cool friends and junk but I just blew it with this one person I know and I was a friend with, was a friend with. :(

Idk, it started with me being told a secret to a friend by PM about this other poster that was on the same forum, my friend told me a secret that I promised to keep but then I confronted the person who I was talking about, about the secret. Shit that was a bad move on my part. So um yeah, im now on this forum to say it. Then my friend found out and now doesnt trust me anymore, I dont blame her if I was her I would do the same thing too. What a big phuck up that was.:eek:

I feel a lot better saying this to a bunch of random strangers now. I also cant afford going to see a shrink right now to talk about these sorts of problems so why not a internet confession forum?

One thing I learned from today was that, celebrity forums sites are evil :reddevil:. I never want to join another actor forum site again.

2. Jaitaiyai

Jaitaiyai Cianpo di tutti capi

Actor forum sights?!
    Huh.

Screw it. :D

3. katlyn

katlyn Member

lol, yeah screw it, I guess.

I meant was a actors forum website, I was just saying site because im lazy to say the whole thing, you get my drift... or maybe not. :p

But I do need to screw it though, who cares what this girl that lives on the other side of the country thinks of me, I never even met her before, so I dont know why im taking this to seriously. It's not like she is going to walk up to me and bitch at me to my face or something like that. Well this all happen on monday and it's over now, so I should just move on.

But anyways, actor forums are EVIL!!! Never again will I join one of them, thats it im done with those fans. lol, but I do miss some of the people I have socialized with. Some of them were cool and funny. Oh well time goes on. :)

4. Gumby

Gumby Banned

So? Go on MySpace and find another one...

5. katlyn

katlyn Member

I would but I got out of myspace when I was 16, I had a acount but I barely used it. Im just gonna open up a livejournal acount and get some more friends.

6. seizedbyanger

seizedbyanger Banned

why don't you make friends in real life?

7. Gumby

Gumby Banned

LMFAO!

8. Jaitaiyai

Jaitaiyai Cianpo di tutti capi

You've pretty much got it, :)

9. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

This is a joke right?

10. Fingermouse

Fingermouse Helicase

Any forum at all that focusses on one specific subject matter is going to be evil and have shitfaced arrogant people who think they know it all. Thats just the way it goes. Most of these people have no life aside from it, which turns em into complete wankers

11. The Frontier Bursts

The Frontier Bursts Member

i'm not being a jerk in anyway at all... but this has to be fake.