she's the devils daughter!

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by iscreamchocolate, Aug 16, 2005.

1. iscreamchocolate

iscreamchocolate Senior Member

I have this friend who's a lesbian and she's dating this other girl and they have been togeather for a long time now.. they are both in university but not right now because they are having summer break. Her girlfriend has to stay with her parents and they are jehova witnesses and her mom won't let her out of the house to see my friend (her girlfriend) because her mom thinks that her girlfriend (my friend) is the devils daughter. my friends mom is alright about the whole thing but not her girlfriends parents.. expecially her mom... Its so upsetting.. and the thing is, is that her girlfriend can't just walk out of the house to go visit her because her parents are paying for her education at university so if she did that then her parents won't pay for her anymore.. and she doesn't have the money.

2. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

Hmm; religious fanatics piss me off... Um, are you sure her parents stated that they would discontinue paying for her education? If so, under what circumstances exactly?

3. iscreamchocolate

yes I'm very sure... if she stops seeing my friend... and stops going out with her and stuff.

4. Ocean Byrd

Hmm, then, it's a question of what is in her best interests... Clearly, her parents think they have it figured out. Then again, there's a very slim chance they are bluffing; but, don't suggest that. It will probably come down to a choice between education, or, the person she cares for...

5. iscreamchocolate

yea.. well they are togeather at university... because they share a place and stuff... just when they are on breaks they can't see eachother...
    but yea i think it will have to come down to either education or her girlfriend....

6. Ocean Byrd

Well, her parents aren't watching her at the university... So, as long as they are careful about what they do and where they do it; I don't see how it could get out. Then again, if and when it got out, a lot of drama may not be too far behind.

Personally, I'd think it unfair to hide their affection in such ways; but, for some, it seems that they manage well enough. There's no easy/safe way to play this one off either way with full assurance of the outcomes...

7. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

Kill the parents and use the insurance money for college.

8. iscreamchocolate

haaa haaa.. yes because we all know thats the way to solve everything :p lol

9. hailtothekingbaby

hailtothekingbaby Yowzers!

Well, murder is sometimes starting to look a better solution to your problems than biting the pain, especially where freaks of nature like jehova's witnesses are concerned.

10. RxHEAD

RxHEAD Member

How long are the Breaks? I would say for your jehova friend to keep her educcation funding from mom and dad jehova, and at University to keep going as they have been. Once she graduates she is free to support herself and then to live her life and she can just tell her parents she would like for them to let her 'witness' them kiss her ass no one gets killed :) and they can be together for good.

lol..on her breaks she could tell her parents she is going to go out and bother people 3 times a week and ask them 'If you die in 5-Minutes are you 100% sure you are going to heaven. Wait, that may be the white shirt black tie and black pants guys from that freak church on the bicycles? Either way I hate when they come and wake me up on like saturday mornings.

NEVER let thme in the door! It is crazy hard to get them to leave if you do.

Peace-RxHEAD

11. SageDreamer

SageDreamer Senior Member

And this is why when I was young I would often lie to my parents about where I was and whom I was with.