She won't do what she did for them...

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Happytrail, Jul 3, 2012.

1. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

Maybe she is not happy with her past and would like to leave it in the past. If you found out she was a former hooker would you insist she turn tricks again?

She may have been forced into those things.

2. Yazzz

Yazzz Member

OP's either trolling or the wife is playing hard to get in some type of dom/sub build up.

3. lovelyxmalia

lovelyxmalia Banana Hammock Lifetime Supporter

when you are kissing up on each other, lean in and kiss her ear and whisper "its not going to suck itself." That oughtta get her going

4. rakeone

rakeone Member

they invented divorce because of crazy bitches u know

or you can have profesionnal help for 120$ an hour

5. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

Speaking of someone that had a lot of experience before marriage, and having shifted from experimental lusty naughty sex to being boring.....it was because I felt like a slut then, and with my husband I wanted sex based in love. Stupid idea.

Now 26 years later, I'm back to being a "slut" but its a choice, not something that was happening to me. My new problem is....it's outside my marriage because now HE is boring.

Sexwise likes this.
  6. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

Alpha behavior. I'm guessing you're not doing what you want with her.

Beta behavior.

Though ultimately I'm sure that's why she gave it all up and married you.

If she's gonna rub it in your face, then christ why are you being so nice?

These power-trip relations perplex the fuck out of me. You people (and I mean this strong competitive western society where women get off on their man fighting them and standing up to them) deserve your misery. I don't wanna be apart of it.

7. eddiedavis_1974

eddiedavis_1974 Members

Ok sissy boy, you ready? #1 your wife is a cheap fucn skank. #2 you are a beta bitch boy and very likely a cuck. you can look forward to penis cages and watching giant black cocks do all the shit she tells you about but won't "let" you do.
    How does any of this even cum up in conversation? Hey honey we are having pork chops for dinner and did i ever tell you about the time I let some guy that didnt speak english fuck me in the ass? he used to hang around in front of the liquor store and had a friend an 8 ball of coke, so they took turns fucking my ass, mouth, and vagina while I told them i would eventually marry some clown with no self esteem and a full time job that would let me drive his camaro while he drove my piece of shit celica...

dude. have some fucking pride, for once in your life stick up for yourself and give her a choice. we do all the shit you've let everybody in town on felony probation do to your worn out beat up pussy/ass/mouf, or its over. start sucking or kick rocks. here is the best part, no matter what she does- divorce her nasty skank ass asap. what the fuck is wrong with you? you married a poster child for venereal disease. get tested. get help. lose the prostitute wife

drock69 likes this.
  8. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

You're a shit fuck and she's not with you for sex. Either accept it or learn to be an animal and fuck her into next week.

Sambone likes this.
  9. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife refuses to do things that she was forced to do with other men. I understand, and if it causes her discomfort or bad memories, I don't want to do it. I suggest that respecting your wife's wishes is the best thing to do.

10. Maybe those others were strictly sexual in nature and your relationship runs deeper than that.

11. eddiedavis_1974

eddiedavis_1974 Members

Lmao, riiiggghht!

Witoutit likes this.
  12. Hey, I was trying to be nice and insightful. Ha ha. I know. Fail.

eddiedavis_1974 likes this.
  13. drock69

drock69 Members

A divorce is in order!

Captain Scarlet likes this.
  14. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Probably divorced and re married again since the original post was 2012 :)

FWKbi and Toecutter like this.
  15. drock69

drock69 Members

Let’s hope so!

16. FWKbi

FWKbi Members

Looks like it was figured out the original post was bs 9 years ago, than recently a mistake was made to revive this thread.

17. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Why can't the Hip Mods close threads asking for advice, and answered, like this that has been dormant for 9 years? Just close the thread to further replies.

18. Janemore

Janemore Banned HipForums Supporter

Women change and can live complete different lives at different points in there life. When we are young we are still learning and insecure about what we want and what we are ok with.
    You should probably remember the biggest difference is she chose to marry you and not her fuck boi .
    He may have gotten some more acts in the bedroom but your getting everything she is now.

GypsyHolly83 likes this.
  19. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

Next time you are fucking her tell her that some memories are better than the actual act. Say, I remember when I was fucking Jane, she would stick her finger up my ass and tell me she'd like to stick a dildo up my ass with the other end in her pussy again.

Tell he We did that all the time and we both had terrific orgasms. She would alternate. The dildo would fuck me then her then me and so on I remember those days. These are SOME of the memories that make me cum when I'm fucking you sweety.

She just might change her mind. Good luck.

20. GypsyHolly83

GypsyHolly83 Members

Maybe she didn't enjoy them but just did them to appease former partners. Don't try to make her feel bad about not wanting to do something sexual. Just because you did it once or ten times before doesn't mean you enjoy now (or even then). She's your wife, respect her and don't be spiteful. Those relationships ended for a reason and maybe she wasn't happy sexually with those former partners - even if it appears as though she had a good time. Don't worry about what your partner did with their exes. Your relationship is unique. I never insult anyone but you sound like a spiteful, whiny baby with the way this was worded. Man up and communicate respectfully with the woman you supposedly love.