She won't do what she did for them...

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Happytrail, Jul 3, 2012.

1. Happytrail

Happytrail Guest

Hello. I'm a married male and have been married 4 1/2 years. We have a good marriage except for one thing.

My wife refuse to do certain acts with me. But she has no problem telling me how her ex and another guy she dated did these things. She won't do it for me and won't tell me why.

I did find an old cd video of her and her ex she forgot to toss away while cleaning up a while back. He pretty much did what hewanted with her.

WTF gives? I beg her for these things and she won't give in. I ask her why and she says because she does not have to.

It pisses me off that I love her and married her, but he got everything he wanted. What can I do?

2. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

not much

3. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

what kind of acts are we talking about?

maybe she let the other guys do things to her because she was insecure and didn't want them to leave her if they didn't get what she wanted, but with you she's secure and doesn't want to do something she doesn't like?

Stacie28 and wilsjane like this.
  4. deleted

deleted Visitor

take control the situation and fuck that bitch in the face.. :D

5. GoofyGooberz

GoofyGooberz Just Bitchy!!!!!!!!

What act's??

6. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

i would just let it go, but if i was a more spiteful person i would hold something back from her that she wants from you.

7. Happytrail

Happytrail Guest

Lots of things. Oral, anal, hand jobs, facials, threesomes.. I could go on and on...

8. Boonedock Love

Boonedock Love Member

Wow... your getting screwd by not getting screwd...... that sucks man.

9. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

and you married her because?

I hope she has lots of money to make up for the lack of everything

10. PsychonautMIA

PsychonautMIA Chimps gonna chimp

this, be assertive brah. might actually turn your lady on

11. usedtobehoney

usedtobehoney Senior Member

This is bullshit.

12. Happytrail

Happytrail Guest

Yes I feel it's bullshit... Now offer me some help..

13. Boonedock Love

Boonedock Love Member

So what are you doing for her???

14. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

a guy i work with wasnt getting what he wanted so he cheated on his wife, when his wife found out she started giving it up. of course i dont recommend this for the fact that its wrong and there is a risk of her leaving but for the guy i work with it was worth the risk because he wasnt getting what he wanted anyway so it would have been no loss if she left.

15. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Have you tried talking to her about what you found?
    Not snarking here. Really, fess up that you snooped, tell her what you saw and ask what the difference is.

There are lots of reactions. One could be that she didn't care so much about them, therefore could do "slutty" things.

And some of it might have hurt after the fact, making repeat performances less than appealing.

16. walsh

walsh Senior Member

There's got to be something she wants. Kids? A large bank account? Tell her you're not going to have a child or go for any promotions and you'll go work the lowest paid job you can find so she won't be getting any more jewellery or perfumes. That'll teach the bitch.

17. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

wait, who has sex but won't give handjobs or blowjobs? i'm calling troll.

Alonso376 likes this.
  18. usedtobehoney

usedtobehoney Senior Member

My point exactly and that's what I meant by bullshit.

19. GoofyGooberz

GoofyGooberz Just Bitchy!!!!!!!!

but wait can't u feel me undressing you with my eyes, and now with just that look you know that look can ya tell what I'm doing next....:2thumbsup:

20. endnow

endnow Member

Fucking hell... It would really mess with my head if I saw an old tape of my gf fucking some ex of hers even if she has visibly aged since. I don't even like to think about it! Yet here your wife is not only not doing certain sex acts for you but telling you she did do it for past fucks? Did you ask her for these details or did she volunteer them? This is just my opinion but I think 90% of the time coupes should more or less keep eachother in the dark on details of their past sex life... what good can come out of knowing?

As for your actual dilemma it sounds like you're fucked... unless you take the initiative and actually pull out and give her a facial. You could bring a third person home one day in hopes a threesome will just start.