She makes it more fun.

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by topper, Jan 3, 2019.

1. topper

topper Member

Does your wife help to make your bi experiences fun and exciting? I never expected to be sharing bi experiences with my wife, but she has made it more fun and exciting, compared to hiding it and feeling inhibited about it. What started as an "experiment" , led to doing it again and ejoying it, then to her being a part of it, limited as it is. Instead of sneaking around, I get to enjoy with her approval, encougement and excitement, which makes it much more fun and care free. Is your partner, part of your fun, even if they don't physically join in?

LowHangers likes this.
  2. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Yes, my wife has been actively involved for about 2 years. Having watched us providing mutual oral at her request she was really turned on by it and became more involved, a physically active participant now. I've shared a number of our experiences throughout this forum so feel free to browse around and read what I've shared about our relationship. It's really bonded us closer being I don't have to hide it any more while doing so behind her back like I did in my first marriage. My first wife would have never accepted it, but my present wife finds it attractive and sexy.

3. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

I had a bi gf for a few years. We had a lot of adventures together.

4. Married John

Married John Members

Yeah she compares notes and we discuss guys we like

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  5. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I'm confused...If neither of you have had your first experience with the same sex how can you say you're "openly bisexual" without having decided if you enjoy it or not? I'd agree that you both have bisexual tendencies and fantasies but until you dive into the pool your statement "IMO" is not factual...Just saying. For myself it took mutually sucking 4-5 guys off before I could actually say that I enjoyed having oral sex with other men as I was undecided up to that point. Around encounter #6 I was convinced I was bisexual knowing in my mind I enjoyed sharing sexual encounters with both men and women.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.