Shaving pubes.

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Timee, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Timee

Timee Members

Sorry if I'm not suppose to be here but I saw this on the main page. I stay squeaky clean most of the time, I shave often and don't let it grow out too much. I apologize again i just saw this on the page. Have a nice day

Scrturge, JeffT and Well I'm curious like this.
  2. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

Mmm, we tried it but both chickened out.
    I do like the look and feel of smooth.
    We use a sensitive area hair cream now.
    I have a female Barber now, I would let her shave me:tongueout:

Ronneee likes this.
  3. Styx

Styx Members

I have been shaving my man parts for so many years that I can knock it out in under 5 minutes with no nicks or cuts. I use regular shaving cream, a disposable razor, warm water and the same routine every time. Smooth is the way to go for keeping cool, comfortable...and controlling the errant pubies that seem to end up everywhere.

Sometimes I shave my butt...and there's where I usually have a problem. Anybody get those irritating little red bumps? Sucks...

A lady friend of mine suggesting using a bikini cream to help with that problematic issue and it actually works.

4. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

I've used a cream that my wife keeps. It can work in your bitt, I just need someone to work on my butt.
    Smooth is best and I like a smooth pussy, if I was to mess with a bloke I would prefer smooth, a smooth cock would be so much more appealing

SaFari2112 and Timee like this.
  5. amb5734

amb5734 Members

I been using a foil shaver, starting at an angle to the skin before 90 degrees on with little pressure and even strokes. Works very well with nary a nick ever and gets done quickly. I shave the entire genital region, taint and ass included. I've been complimented on how good it looks and smooth it feels.

Well I'm curious likes this.
  6. Escierto

Escierto Members

My girl always shaves everything down there. If anything, it makes her cock look even bigger than it is. I was talking to her just now on cam and she had a towel wrapped around her and she was sitting down flashing me with that thing. OMG. I want it now.

Ronneee and Well I'm curious like this.
  7. Styx

Styx Members

I would be foaming at the mouth and drooling in pools.

It must be hard to have to look at her and not being able to touch her. That would drive me literally insane!

8. Escierto

Escierto Members

Most of the time it’s fine. I can look at her pretty face and body and enjoy seeing her and talking to her. It’s only when she teases me by flashing her cock that it’s tough. Of course I am not complaining - I love looking at it.

Styx and Well I'm curious like this.
  9. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

Anyone here that would like to share pics by pm feel free, I would like to see your work. I'm likely to send a detailed reply . I am pretty keen to see some candid pics . I like smooth and would like to try a few things.

10. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

I had to check all the local beauty salons, but none of them offer this service.
    I thought of calling some of them to ask if they shave the 'groin-ial' area, you know, the 'crotchity area! :p

11. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

On a whim almost 30 years ago I trimmed and shaved. My wife at the time said she liked it. It's been that way ever since.

12. Socal72

Socal72 Members

Try to keep them trimmed down as well as back and chest.Ass cheeks are shaved completely.When I used to have sex with men I would shave my entire body with a razor daily.After the first initial shave it wouldn’t take long in shower to keep myself smooth.I loved the feminine clean feeling of being completely shaven.Miss those days and of course the sex that came along with it

dd788snipe and Well I'm curious like this.
  13. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've been shaving myself smooth to my bung hold for so many years I can't remember what it looked like with pubes. I first started by shaving my balls and trimming the upper bush. My first wife liked the cleaner appearance, but I began trimming my upper bush more and more until it was completely gone. She hated it, said it was like sucking and fucking a 16 year old. I let it grow back, then we divorced some years later. I started dating a woman and on our third date she gave me a damn good blow job swallowing every drop of my cum. She said she enjoyed herself but did say "If you shave yourself completely smooth you'll never be able to keep my mouth away from it". The following weekend I meet her at her apartment and she asked if I was smooth yet, which I replied no. She waked me to the bathroom, handed me a razor and hair conditioner. OK, take a shower, use the conditioner and shave yourself all the way to you bung hole, so I did. I cam out for her to inspect as she sat me on the edge of her bed. She was approving of the work when she pushed me to my back, propped my legs up and began to rim my ass. She'd rim, suck my balls, lick and suck my cock and repeat, repeat, and repeat until I blew a huge load of cum into her mouth. After swallowing she looks up and says "See, a shaved cock and bung hole get's the attention it deserves from me". We dated for almost another year before I broke it off but I did manage to meet my present wife now of seven years. I kept myself shaved smooth and she too loves it that way for the very same reasons. I could never go back.

Well I'm curious and Socal72 like this.
  14. Scrturge

Scrturge Members

I like to keep my balls and taint shaved nice and clean. They feel so smooth and soft. I keep the rest trimmed short as I'm moderately hair and totally shave pubes looks awkward again the rest of my hairy body. But as for other men and women, I find totally smooth and hairless to be an absolute turn on! I find myself wanting to kiss, lick and suck every inch of their smooth bodies.

JeffT and LowHangers like this.
  15. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I shave my balls n ass crack....like my pussy to be a bullseye...haha

I have used a hair removal cream at times too.

Sometimes shave my partners too since I don't like a mouthful of hair.

Simon :)

Scrturge and Well I'm curious like this.
  16. topper

topper Member

I used to itch like crazy after I shaved down there. When I purchased a personal trimmer, it was like night and day. I was able to zip my pubes super short, which didn't irritate. My pubes eventually became softer and thinner which made trimming easier too. From belly button to the top of my crack,is as soft as peach skin.

Scrturge and Well I'm curious like this.
  17. KW67

KW67 Members

I've been shaving for a few years now. I do it kind of out of the kink, and kind of out of necessity. I get so horned up shaving and feeling the smooth skin around my cock. The necessity is if i let them grow out and get hot, i sweat. When I sweat, I itch. When I itch, I scratch. When I scratch. I embarrass myself. So I shave once or twice a week to keep things under control.

Scrturge likes this.
  18. Windman

Windman Members

In my opinion, running my tongue up an unshaven crotch is like licking an armpit full of hair. I’d rather not.

19. Windman

Windman Members

I can see that, its just a preference thats all. A smooth pussy has its own allure for me. A cock and balls, kind of the same. I would rather not have a mouthful of hair. Not a deal breaker for me, just a preference.

20. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

I prefer some hair. If they are shaved. Im fine with that also.