Shaven, trimmed, hairy?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by ashley4420, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Shizzle

Shizzle Member

lol the position for the farmer is already taken im afraid, he shears my garden regurally :)

2. mdro

mdro Member

Thats to bad, I'm good with the plow.

3. Shizzle

Shizzle Member

^^ lol :)

4. mdro

mdro Member

That is just what people have told me. I have had many offers to do gardening work...

5. Deranged

Deranged Senor Member

i like when a chick is shaved with a little landing strip. completely shaved isn't bad though...as long as there's no red bumps or prickly shit. trimmed isn't bad either. straight bush is kinda meh. but whatever.

6. KJ69

KJ69 Visitor

I have a short landing strip right now, but it varies with my moods and the seasons. In winter, I usually have pretty much a full triangle, trimmed short. If I am going out partying in a big city in a short skirt without panties, I usually wax everything using the sticky strips at home, in case some young guy gets a quick flash.

The big problem with going completely bare is stubble. There has to be some for the wax to grip, which means a few days of having too much stubble for my boyfriend to be comfortable grinding on my clit before he enters me. Because of that issue, the landing strip seems like the best all-round compromise for warm weather, and I can just shave the rest of the triangle with a razor.

My boyfriend says it's like fucking three differrent women.

7. wally m

wally m 14

A little pain never hurt anyone:D

8. Sweetart_Katie

Sweetart_Katie Member

I guess I do like a half and half. I have a wider landing strip but I like to let it grow a bit. I like having that patch there to play with! :D

9. nldn

nldn Senior Member

A girl with a landing strip or a neatly trimmed bush is OK for me. It should be a girl's choice though and she should not give in to pressure from others.

I've noticed on nudist beaches and in saunas that often groups of (women) friends often have all the same (bare, landing strip, neat bush or large). Have others noticed this?

10. WildOrchid

WildOrchid Member

I tried all the above and decided to stay with trimming.
    Despite what many think going bare is not so good for the hygiene. Hair offer protection to our natural micro flora. Being "too clean" may result in yeast infections. Furthermore once I remove the hair I have to keep it that way to prevent itching. However fantastic the first two days after close shave feel I decided to let it go.
    Full bush is nice (my sister has the best pubic hair in the world - so long and dark and thick and shiny) but it simply doesn't allow you to see anything there. Too long hair may stick to the underside of the pad - and that hurts!
    So I use a trimmer. I always choose the shortest setting so the effect will last longer. Maybe next time I'' try to make a little heart?
    There is a book on pubic hair care: Hot Pink - The Girls' Guide to Primping, Passion, And Pubic Fashion by Deborah Driggs and Karen Risch . You can find the e-book version on the net.

11. dillusion99

dillusion99 Member

now that would be some nice pics!

12. dillusion99

dillusion99 Member

That's awesome! a thick landing strip is sooo hot!

13. Greengirl

Greengirl Senior Member

completely waxed

14. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

usually completely shaved, but just lately I've been a bit lazy & let my pubes & armpit hair grow a bit!

Robin D and jill8 like this.
  15. vance2335

vance2335 Banned

The pussy hair looks great on you

16. TinyTS

TinyTS Members

I´,m waxed, completely exept a small hairball just over my penis root. I feel younger, more feminine, sexier and I get a kinky feeling of being more submissive when i´m smooth and soft.
    My sexpartners want me to be almost a woman, but still not. One guy said it makes him arroused when he realized how this makes me handicapped.
    I like young girls, but only men wants me. I can live without sex or get used to sex with elderly men. Be their sextoy and satisfy their lust.
    To become this shemale is my goal now. I wear chastitycage to learn how to get satisfaction without my penis. Hoping that my pussy can give me enough pleasure to cum..

17. doreigirl

doreigirl Member

Completely lasered and hair-free.

18. Mizzgreenthumb

Mizzgreenthumb Members

19. jill8

jill8 Member

Shaved with a wet razor, regularly.

20. Rjneals09

Rjneals09 Members

Hi everyone I have armpit hair