Share Your Favorite Quotes

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Wiseman, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

the good that i seek is seeking me!

i repeat that to myself several times a day.

2. pushit

pushit One jive Motha Fucka

I think public school is an important thing for kids, you can teach them the things they don't learn in school. But they can only learn the socialization and such at the public schools.

3. Wiseman

Wiseman Senior Member

Yeah. That's true.

Actually, there's a family from our school that does something like that. They homeschool their kids for the most part, but they come up to the school for like 1 or 2 classes. That way, they can learn stuff that their parents can't teach and they also get the social aspect that only comes with public schooling.

4. Waking Life

Waking Life Cool looking idiot

Whatsoever therefore is consequent to a time of war, where every man is Enemy to every man; the same is consequent to the time, wherein men live without other security, than what their own strength, and their own invention shall furnish them withall. In such condition, there is no place for Industry; because the fruit thereof is uncertain; and consequently no Culture of the Earth; no Navigation, nor use of the commodities that may be imported by Sea; no commodious Building; no Instruments of moving, and removing such things as require much force; no Knowledge of the face of the Earth; no account of Time; no Arts; no Letters; no Society; and which is worst of all, continuall feare, and danger of violent death; And the life of man, solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short.

Leviathan. Tommy Hobbes.

5. A-Bear's-Vagina

A-Bear's-Vagina 2 Kings Chapter 2 23-24

"God doesn't love you" - Jesus in a dream I had :(

6. Jaitaiyai

Jaitaiyai Cianpo di tutti capi

"One Trillion dollars could buy a heart, a soul
    One trillion dollars buying nations, all the world."