Shambhala music fest. pics

Discussion in 'Hip Photos' started by skankleft, Aug 15, 2005.

1. skankleft

skankleft Member

Here are a few pictures from my weekend at Shambhala music festival.

Best time ever..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. skankleft

skankleft Member

3. skankleft

skankleft Member

4. skankleft

skankleft Member

5. skankleft

skankleft Member

6. skankleft

skankleft Member

7. mellow

mellow Eased

that looks so awesome man, i really wish i could have gone but i was in PEI at the time...

8. kris_p

kris_p Member

sweet sweet..i've got some pics from shambhala as well, i'll try and get some up...what a party!! had such a blast

nice pics as well! brings back good memories, even though i only got back yesterday, haha

9. iscreamchocolate

iscreamchocolate Senior Member

holy shit?! your from nelson!?!!!>?! ok this is awesome great actually!!! i thought I'd never come across someone who lives in nelson!!! I need your help so badly!!! I'm planning on moving to nelson when I get back from my katimavik trip which is 9 months.. then right after I'm planning on moving to nelson! :D:D i wanted to visit there before I leave for katimavik which is october 5th but i still have to get money to go down there... but I'm looking for someone who lives there to show me around and stuff... if i can get down there. because I'll be moving and going down there by myself... umm can you email me... well first mail me on here and then i'll give you my email address... sorry if this is really freay.. I;m just excited....

10. positive vibes

positive vibes Member

Skankleft they are some beautiful pics... :) :)

11. skankleft

skankleft Member

thank you:D

12. skankleft

skankleft Member

That's so awesome that you're moving here. I love it here.. it's so beautiful and there are so many amazing vibes. I'm sure you'll love it here.

I'd love to show you around and stuff if it works out well. I am a busy girl from september to May (bah.. school and my obsession with doing good) but if I can make time and everything (which I'm sure I can) I would love to. I could introduce you to people, show you around, take you to some amazing music shows where the positive vibes flow from everyone.