Sexy Olympic athletes!

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by rocknroll_girl, Aug 19, 2004.

1. rocknroll_girl

rocknroll_girl Member

Hot damn, the women in the Olympics are gorgeous this year. I'm sure the men are too, in common opinion. So strong, determined, focused. I love beach volleyball...however, it occurred to me that this is the primary women's sport they show (besides gymnastics and swimming) because their bikini uniforms are fucking thongs half of the time, and dudes flipping channels are more likely to watch that then chicks playing basketball.

Of course, the sex appeal gets the average lesbian too, so their salesmanship is working. The point is I would watch it even if they were wearing clothes. Women's sports are the only thing I watch on TV so that their ratings will go up and they'll indirectly make money in some way.

[​IMG]
    Elaine Youngs of the women's doubles

[​IMG]
    Natalie Cook of the Austrailian women's team

[​IMG]

and my all time favorite, Brandi Chastain :)

Who do y'all like to cheer on?

2. Snowdancer

Snowdancer Member

Let me weigh in as as a bi who is enjoying all of the great bods of both genders. Rippling muscles, nice tushs, tight fitting cloths often skimpy. UMMM, I get hot just thinking of it.

3. gertie

gertie Senior Member

the olympics have something for everyone.

4. rocknroll_girl

rocknroll_girl Member

Yeah, and to be perfectly honest, I mostly just love the sports. I'm a three-sport athlete myself and it's really cool to actually see volleyball on TV a lot! I'd love to play in college since, although it's not my favorite sport, it's the only one I could probably go on to play.

Eye candy is but one of the many benefits of the vast, colorful Olympics.