Sexy nuclear agreement.

Discussion in 'Protest' started by famewalk, Mar 26, 2010.

1. famewalk

famewalk Banned

The duscussion required intelligent sex on the both sides. That's why Ahmedinejad was not invited. Any arguments on the topic of Kantian materialism? I protest. It's a waste of money.:eek:

2. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

"Act only according to that maxim whereby you can at the same time will that it should become a universal law"
    I agree. Purely nebulous pretension.
    "All lies in jest till a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest."

3. famewalk

famewalk Banned

Universal Laws of Kant are for the progress to ultimately the purpose of Man. This is not what we have intended on the arms race when Man's purpose was to be God's. We have no arms race is the claim only in Materialism. We have detterence for the 'divinely' False purpose is nothing realistic in Idealistic claims.

4. thedope

Again so. Having never seen a perfect world, we are to be trusted to describe what it should be? Absurd.
    Sexy, yes. Power however, only has appeal to the weak.

5. famewalk

famewalk Banned

"Sexy, yes. Power however, only has appeal to the weak."

I protest theis comment though, Xezo, because it only enacts their mediocrity for connecting the justice to the peace needs. Howabout, their jusice was only for the rich.

I bet England will have some new Russian business magnets visiting.

6. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

What?

It's amazing to me that you guys understand each other =P

7. famewalk

famewalk Banned

Considering the appeal to the weak is all about the provocative resistence to change, there is nothing but at last this dialogue for foolish praise. WHo's the lobbyist in Russia for the improvement of commonwealth in the U.S. and anywhere?

WE JUST DON'T KNOW. Is it knowable?

8. thedope

You too, how about that.

9. thedope

Xezo is Swiss. And yes, her architectural timepiece of neutrality is a luxury that can only be afforded only by the rich.

10. famewalk

famewalk Banned

But living in a democracy, I may be zero for the confidence of belonging to a tradition as well as accomplishing a woman for the frustrated contributions aforesaid, but I can VOTE and make the value of privacy in you thoughts free as mine are at once.

11. neodude1212

neodude1212 Senior Member

They just pretend.

12. thedope

No tradition have we ever belonged to. Tradition means to trade away or betray. What we belong to was replaced by what we will tolerate. Fear is doled out judicially, just enough to rally a common enemy, but not enough to flee from the real terror that resides there.

13. thedope

Do you understand me?

14. famewalk

famewalk Banned

Nope, the dope.

15. neodude1212

neodude1212 Senior Member

u mad?

16. thedope

So it is our own nebulous pretension after all!

17. thedope

I love you.

18. famewalk

famewalk Banned

I believe that. Anyway, it is not my ego that protests. It is ny beliefs that combine in a participation with others. I am simply protesting Nuclear Weapons deployment, and wish that the countries of the world eliminate Nuclear Weapons. 33% is just a facade as it still lieves both sides with the capability to destroy this planet ten times over.

Then there is the probe that the two countries are agreeing to isolate others; in fact, they may not mean to accomplish such, but they sure mean the Kantian form of greed whch has no point in this day and age.

Good enough.:p

19. bubbler211

bubbler211 Member

in a way I kinda feel bad for the few good Iranians that are around,this ummm leader either needs to get on some type of anti-psychotic med or just shut the f+++ up! he is really and i mean really not the leader that most Iranians would choose to live under!