Sexual experiences you have had, how you felt etc

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by boojoo11, Jun 10, 2013.

1. boojoo11

boojoo11 Guest

any sexual experiences you have had and want to share :)

2. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I've been married for 30 years (soon) & have had lots of sexual experiences with my wife. Some of them have been a lot more memorable than others.
    I try sometimes to touch parts of her that may turn her on so she takes over occasionally. I would like to be seduced by her from start to finish not just part way thru it.

3. silk896

silk896 Member

I've never married, I have a 20 yr old daughter, I have fluctuated between both male and female lovers and have had a damn good time with no regrets.
    Going thru a bit of a dry-spell atm, but probably enjoying the positive aspects of celibacy.

4. 3rd Husband

3rd Husband Banned

Without a doubt, the most exciting memories are of sharing my wife with another man. It seemed so natural to be there to watch as they both undressed, then proceeded on to fucking, just like I wasn't there.

They did know I was there, of course, because I would urge them on with words. I would say to him "Fuck her, Bill! Fuck my wife!" Then I would get down close to her face as she lay on the bed and ask "Is he fucking you good, Babe?" and she would answer "Oh, yes! I love how he fucks me!"

Then I would ask him "How is she, Bill? Is my wife good pussy?" and he would open his eyes and look toward me and say "God, she's a great fuck! I love her pussy!"

Then they would usually both cum, with screaming orgasms, and I was pleased to know that I had added to their pleasure by making them talk about it while it was happening.

5. PhotoDude

PhotoDude Member

My EX pimped me out once to her friend who hadn't gotten laid in over a year. We ended up smoking Pot together than fucked on my EX's bed. (With her permission of course.)

6. nz male

nz male Senior Member

You should have told them what to do to each other & that would turn you on even more seeing what she would do with him that she don't with you ?

7. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

I have only had heterosex, and done everything possible except S&M and anal, which I regard as dirty and dangerous. Probably made love over 10,000 times and it never gets old. I also advise young men and couples about sexual problems such as premature ejaculation (see Sexual Health forum below).

8. Daniel_62

Daniel_62 Member

among the most vivid memories, are when we first started having 3 somes with guys
    and I witnessed my wifes **** loaded with his sperm, what a lovely sight, Creampie!
    Licking it and then kissing her, sharing the cum. And also when she kissed me just after
    he came in her mouth.
    Great times