Sexual confusion at its finest.

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by toolmaggot, Jan 17, 2005.

1. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

Am I straight? Am I bisexual? People ask me this.. the only thing I can say is "I don't have a sexual preference, it's not like I'm getting laid anyway." I'm con-fucking-fused as hell.

The way I see it is people are people, why limit yourself to falling in love with somebody of ONLY the opposite (or same, if you're gay) sex? ... I suppose there's the aspect of physical and sexual attraction... I find both male and female forms beautiful in their own way.. I've never done anything sexual with a chick, though.

I know. I'm fifteen, I have many much a ways to go... But it just really bugs me. Confusion is not fun. Any advice?

2. The Sandreckoner

The Sandreckoner Member

You're just a kid, Tool, it's okay if you're confused. I was in those days. Experience as much with your peers until you discover which side of the fence you're on, and don't forget that being bisexual is just as valid as being hetero/homo. I'm bisexual and damn proud. Maybe we'll let you wear the Anceint Greek double-axe, the Labrys, around your neck like many of us do.

But listen, man, the last thing you ever want to do is contract an STD. Always use protection no matter who you have sex with. Even the closest people to you could have an STD and not no about it. Those of us who have been there and done that cannot overstress the importance of condoms. Other than that, have fun and be safe!

3. gertie

gertie Senior Member

i have spent years refusing to be labeled by a sexuality. i just am what i am. i guess i'm am bi, but it shouldn't matter. everyone is beautiful in their own way and as someone here once put it "love isn't about what is between someone's legs, but what is between their ears." just enjoy and ambrace who you are and those around you.

4. Naturedude90

Naturedude90 Member

Thank you Gertie.. WOW you said it so beautiful!
    Peace& Love
    Aiden

5. Borgy

Borgy Member

Tool, your a great guy! for the first time i find someone who thinks like me. I had the same dilema and the same problem until y realised that i really didnt care weather i was with a man or a woman i just liked that person for who he was. Now I have accepted the fact that i'm bi and that i dont want to choose one side of the fence i'm fine right now and i plan to keep on going like this for the rest of my life!

Don't Worry Be Happy! :p

6. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

Borgy... I'm not a guy. But if you want me to be... XD hehe

Thanks you guys.

7. TresBizzare420

TresBizzare420 Member

Just follow your heart and your mind, when both agree you cannot be wrong.Live your life, be yourself, see who you end up falling in love with, and eventually you will discover your tre self. Until you figure it out, don't let the physical label hold you back, the words straight, gay, bisexual are meaningless unless love is added to the mixture. You love who you love, you live your life and things will turn out alright in the end.

8. RxHEAD

RxHEAD Member

I feel like no matter what the age confusion is part of it all. I would say your outlook on the issue even though your confused is positive and open minded and to keep following your outlook and most of all your heart and it will all turn out the way it is meant to be....until then ==> Peace and Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy. Wishes. :)

9. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member

if it feels good, do it..

10. ornery hipster

ornery hipster Member

Someone once told me "What does it matter what gender the person is, as long as you love them?" How VERY true. I agree 100%, I really don't see what gender has to do with love at all. I, howeveeer, find myself attracted to females 99.9% of the time just because I can't quite get past the penis parts and the way SOME males tend to act (not ALL males, so don't take offense). But I've decided not to label myself as anything. I'm certainly not straight and I don't know of any lesbian who has as big of a crush as I do on Johnny Depp and the guy I work with, of course I'd never sleep with them even if I got the chance (goes back to the penis issues). But I'd rather not call myself bisexual either. I don't like males sexually anyway, I just find some attractive. And calling myself a lesbian just seems so dirty. I think the negative stigma that this great society has attached to it has just ruined the "lesbian" word for me, even "bisexual" seems dirty. So I figure, what the hey, no labels for me. What's the point in it anyway? What purpose does it serve? Be who you are...don't let a label get in the way. Like boys one day, like girls the other, like both next week. Who cares...no need to label it, just enjoy it.

11. gertie

gertie Senior Member

all that matters is love