Sexual Attitudes Survey (Males 18+) For undergrad research class; need participants, thank you!

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by reluctant_optimist, Apr 14, 2019.

1. reluctant_optimist

reluctant_optimist Members

1. If you 18 years and over, please consider participating in the study (see link below). This survey is being used for a class project I am conducting as an undergraduate college student at Illinois College. Information provided will be used for scientific and educational purposes only. No identifying information will be collected at any point in time - this survey will not ask for or record your name, email address, IP address, or any other personally-identifying information. All individual responses will be kept private and data will be destroyed at the conclusion of the study. By clicking on the survey, you are giving consent for your responses to be used for the purpose of a study and you are participating willingly without compensation. You have the right to withdraw or quit the survey at any time. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the survey please contact myself or my supervisor via the email or phone listed below.

Kirk.lanise@ic.edu

Dr. Vasquez-O’Brien, 217-245-3426, tcvobrien@ic.edu

Thank you for considering participating in this study.

Please Click To Begin Survey:
      Sexual Attitudes Survey