Sex stories

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by Gladstone Screwer, Jan 19, 2005.

1. Does anyone enjoy reading kinky stories? or writing them? If you could oblige and show us your work. I am terrible at writing them.

2. rg420

rg420 Member

3. Seru

Seru Member

Love em, shall check that link out later too, thx for that.

4. alkaline

alkaline Member

Yesterday morning my parents left for Florida so I simply couldn't let an opportunity pass to have a romantic evening with my girlfriend. After I got out of work I ran to the grocery store and gathered all of the ingredients for a tasty dinner that I would need. I came home, showered and invited my girlfriend over for the night. She excitedly obliged and I began to make our dinner as I awaited her arrival. I did this of course, after having set the table and lighting some mood setting candles and turning on a Portishead album. I boiled some water and put in some fetuccini noodles and let them boil a while. Then I slowly cooked the shrimp in parsely, garlic, lemon juice, corn starch, and beer to make a nice sauce. In the nick of time my girlfriend arrived and naturally I let her in. We shared some kisses while pressed up againt the wall in the entrance hallway, as I mumbled compliments on her gorgeous outfit. I then walked her to the kitchen where the food was waiting, and thusly I sat her down and served her a nice portion of pasta with a shrimp scampi sauce. She and I really enjoyed it, and our trip upstairs to my bedroom was clearly going to make the evening more extravagant. All the while, as she walked in front of me, I couldn't help but admire how sexy she looked in her silken skirt and black stockings. Arousal was setting in.

I'll type the rest later!

5. Children of Bodom

Children of Bodom Senior Member

6. Hippievixen

Hippievixen Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

A stranger stared at me from across the room, undressing me with his eyes. I felt my cheeks slowly turning apple-red and my heart racing faster with each beat. I knew as soon as our eyes locked that I had to dance my way over to him somehow... The floor was packed with people moving, shaking, and gyrating, but all I wanted was to grind up against him to the thunderous rhythm of the house music blaring in the club.

He pushed his way through the crowd while colored lights shined, strobes flashed, and bubbles cascaded from the ceiling. Suddenly, he wrapped his arms around me, sliding his hand up the back of my skirt. His eyes lit up like firecrackers when he realized that I wasn't wearing any panties, shocked to find not even a thong to tug on.

The double tequila shot I chugged down a few minutes before was settling in, and I just let myself go. He didn't take his eyes or his hands off of me, and he dipped me backwards in time with the music, burying his head between my breasts as he slowly lifted me back up from the dip. I locked both of my legs around his thigh, and we twisted downward, almost as low as the floor.

After several songs, we were completely soaked with sweat and needing another drink, so he grabbed my hand and whisked me off the dance floor. I was a little frightened by his urgency, but too curious to see what his next move might be.

I teetered precariously in my high heeled sandals, buzzing from the tequila shot, as he nearly dragged me to a vacant booth. He ordered a couple of strawberry jello shots and two beers from the cute little bar-maid, tipped her generously, and waved her away. As soon as she turned around he disappeared beneath the table.

He pushed my knees apart and yanked my skirt up higher than I ever intended for it to go that evening. The jello shot was cold and jiggly on my upper thigh, in stark contrast to the hot warmth of his flickering tongue. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes as I took a swig from my beer, giggling as his goatee tickled my skin.

oooh I'm too shy to continue :)

*blush*

but it's a good start, right ladies???

Traveling fun and hoo.com like this.
  7. sugarmaggie

sugarmaggie ~Green Eyed Devil~

Okay..that's just not fair. You HAVE to finish this one. That is one hot story Hippievixen.

8. Hippievixen

Ok Sugarmaggie, you asked for it - here's the 2nd installment:

As he fluttered the tip of his tongue on my clit, I ran my fingers through his thick curls, my knees getting weak. He teased me, gently licking me over and over until I nearly scaled the height of ecstacy. While I immensely enjoyed his oral talents, his tongue left me hungry for much more.

I coaxed him up off of the floor by gently tugging on his hair, and he stared at me with his big brown eyes transfixed upon my cleavage. I took a few more sips from my beer bottle, polishing it off, and slammed it down on the table a little harder than I intended, completely overwhelmed with lust.

I stood up, dizzy from the alcohol and the colored lights flashing from the dance floor. I didn't need to grab his hand - instinct told me that he would follow. I lead him, twisting through the labrynth of people, bar stools, and pool tables.

I could feel him closing in behind me, his hand sliding up the back of my skirt and giving my ass a solid, authoritative smack as he caught up with me. We walked out the door and I led him to my truck, which was ever so conveniently parked near a grove of trees in the back of the lot.

It was a balmy summer evening in Texas, the stars and the moon thankfully the only illumination in the dark corner of the parking lot. He leaned against the back bumper, folding his arms across his chest and a slow smile spreading over his face as I shed my halter top like a butterfly emerging from a chrysalis.

I turned away from him and urgently pressed the backside of my body against him while his left hand roamed over my breasts and his right hand fumbled with his zipper.

Too hasty to even pull his jeans down, he lifted my skirt and slowly slid his cock into my pussy. I moaned, unable to contain my excitement, and he quickly put his hand over my mouth to muffle my cry of pleasure. A security guard walked down the row directly behind us, shining his flash light between the parked cars.

I began sucking on the fingers that covered my lips, teasing his index finger by taking it all the way in and all the way out of my hot mouth, leaving a tell-tale smear of frosty pink lipstick on his hand.

After the security guard passed, he bent me over in front of him and started ramming me from behind. I smiled a drunken smile to myself, grabbing my ankles and savoring the feel of him thrusting like mad while he grabbed my hips for leverage.

"Stand up," he instructed me, and I obeyed. With my back still facing him, he continued to fuck me, this time grabbing my ample breasts and shaking them like ripe peaches in a tree.

(Whoo hoo, this is FUN!!) More later...

Traveling fun likes this.
  9. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

oh yeah this is fun :D you're good.. very good... i love erotic stories. i wish i could write... maybe one day i'll try to come up with one... [​IMG]

10. Celine

Celine Member

We Want More:d

11. sugarmaggie

sugarmaggie ~Green Eyed Devil~

That's what I'm talkin bout girl!! That is ever so sexy. Man, you're a good story teller. Like I told you yesterday, I have some hot ones, but I could never tell it as elequently as you. Alright..hurry up with the next bit please. :)

12. browneydgrl

browneydgrl Member

yeah we definitely want more

13. humandraydel

humandraydel Member

well this thread just got a LOT more interesting! :X

humandraydel

14. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

we want more!!!!!!

15. Hippievixen

*giggles*

oh man, i'm trying, it just won't cum fast enough!

*lol*

oooh bad joke.

16. peavey

peavey Member

nice story;)

17. Hippievixen

A stranger stared at me from across the room, undressing me with his eyes. I felt my cheeks slowly turning apple-red and my heart racing faster with each beat. I knew as soon as our eyes locked that I had to dance my way over to him somehow... The floor was packed with people moving, shaking, and gyrating, but all I wanted was to grind up against him to the thunderous rhythm of the house music blaring in the club.

He pushed his way through the crowd while colored lights shined, strobes flashed, and bubbles cascaded from the ceiling. Suddenly, he wrapped his arms around me, sliding his hand up the back of my skirt. His eyes lit up like firecrackers when he realized that I wasn't wearing any panties, shocked to find not even a thong to tug on.

The double tequila shot I chugged down a few minutes before was settling in, and I just let myself go. He didn't take his eyes or his hands off of me, and he dipped me backwards in time with the music, burying his head between my breasts as he slowly lifted me back up from the dip. I locked both of my legs around his thigh, and we twisted downward, almost as low as the floor.

After several songs, we were completely soaked with sweat and needing another drink, so he grabbed my hand and whisked me off the dance floor. I was a little frightened by his urgency, but too curious to see what his next move might be.

I teetered precariously in my high heeled sandals, buzzing from the tequila shot, as he nearly dragged me to a vacant booth. He ordered a couple of strawberry jello shots and two beers from the cute little bar-maid, tipped her generously, and waved her away. As soon as she turned around he disappeared beneath the table.

He pushed my knees apart and yanked my skirt up higher than I ever intended for it to go that evening. The jello shot was cold and jiggly on my upper thigh, in stark contrast to the hot warmth of his flickering tongue. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes as I took a swig from my beer, giggling as his goatee tickled my skin.

As he fluttered the tip of his tongue on my clit, I ran my fingers through his thick curls, my knees getting weak. He teased me, gently licking me over and over until I nearly scaled the height of ecstacy. While I immensely enjoyed his oral talents, his tongue left me hungry for much more.

I coaxed him up off of the floor by gently tugging on his hair, and he stared at me with his big brown eyes transfixed upon my cleavage. I took a few more sips from my beer bottle, polishing it off, and slammed it down on the table a little harder than I intended, completely overwhelmed with lust.

I stood up, dizzy from the alcohol and the colored lights flashing from the dance floor. I didn't need to grab his hand - instinct told me that he would follow. I lead him, twisting through the labrynth of people, bar stools, and pool tables.

I could feel him closing in behind me, his hand sliding up the back of my skirt and giving my ass a solid, authoritative smack as he caught up with me. We walked out the door and I led him to my truck, which was ever so conveniently parked near a grove of trees in the back of the lot.

It was a balmy summer evening in Texas, the stars and the moon thankfully the only illumination in the dark corner of the parking lot. He leaned against the back bumper, crossing his arms across his chest and a slow smile spreading over his face as I shed my halter top like a butterfly emerging from a chrysalis.

I turned away from him and urgently pressed the backside of my body against him while his left hand roamed over my breasts and his right hand fumbled with his zipper.

Too hasty to even pull his jeans down, he lifted my skirt and slowly slid his cock into my pussy. I moaned, unable to contain my excitement, and he quickly put his hand over my mouth to muffle my cry of pleasure. A security guard walked down the row directly behind us, shining his flash light between the parked cars.

I began sucking on the fingers that covered my lips, teasing his index finger by taking it all the way in and all the way out of my hot mouth, leaving a tell-tale smear of frosty pink lipstick on his hand.

After the security guard passed, he bent me over in front of him and started ramming me from behind. I smiled a drunken smile to myself, grabbing my ankles and savoring the feel of him thrusting like mad while he grabbed my hips for leverage.

"Stand up," he instructed me, and I obeyed. With my back still facing him, he continued to fuck me, this time grabbing my ample breasts and shaking them like ripe peaches in a tree.

I simply could not resist any longer... I had to tear myself away from his magnetic grasp so I could enjoy every inch of him inside of me in my favorite position - on top. I giggled and hiccuped a few times as I stumbled toward the grassy, verdant grove, my breasts bouncing up and down with every step. He followed me in hot pursuit, but I suddenly turned around and shoved him as hard as I could to the ground. I wanted to be in control.

I impaled myself upon him, drowning him in my hot-pink depths. I plunged his cock deep into my juicy-wet femininity, over and over, and all he could do was moan with delight. I sunk my teeth into his neck, biting and sucking while I literally rocked the fuck out of him. My high-heeled sandals were digging into the ground, leaving deep ruts in the soft, fragrant grass. I tried to kick off my shoes several times, but he insisted that I leave them on.

Feeling exceedingly naughty, I decided that I would turn around and fuck him backwards. This gave him a shocking view of my sweet ass bobbing up and down on his cock. He sighed when I lifted my body off of his, only to cry out in pleasure when I flipped around like a dolphin on the water and grabbed him by his ankles. His dick slipped easily into my pussy, and I worked myself up and down on his hard-on, giving him quite a show. He became stiffer and stiffer with each thrust, and then begged me to turn around and fuck him until we both came.

I abided with his request, and sunk down on his cock one last time. I teased him a little bit first, leaning back and riding him while I played with my titties and sucked my fingers. He curled upward, cradling my rack in his hands and licking me greedily like a little boy with a brand-new lollipop. He desperately clutched my body with his hands, burying his head between my luscious breasts. Gliding up and down like a carousel, I pushed him flat on his back and commenced to give him the joy ride of his life-time.

I grabbed a handful of his hair as I came closer to orgasm, holding on for dear life. I begged him to slap my naughty ass, and he spanked me until my skin tingled and smarted, red with pleasure and pain. I asked him to discipline me until I came, and he agreed, smacking my ass over and over again as I frantically heaved my body up and down on his cock, my voluptuous bosom bouncing with each push.

Hearing his cries of delight provoked the powerful contractions within me. I collapsed on him as his cock exploded inside of me, leaking gallons of hot cream into my pussy.

We rested on the ground for a little while, the breeze stirring the blades of grass around us and cooling our over-worked bodies. I scanned the parking lot for my halter top and, finding it dangling in the breeze from the hitch on my truck, I gave my sweet stranger a quick kiss goodnight. Boy, did I have a hot sex story to share on Hipforums when I got home!

Traveling fun likes this.
  18. kier

kier I R Baboon

:eek: scared for life!

that was very well written, i'd write something more praising but my brain can't cope with it at this time!

19. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

great stuff!! i'm so glad you finished it!! you got talent ;)

20. Hippievixen

Thanks ya'll...

I appreciate your kind words :)

Just call me the Queen of Smut.