Sex&Pot

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Celine, Jan 23, 2005.

1. Celine

Celine Member

Got two little questions..

Is sex better on pot? And if I smoke weed for the first time.. How much or what kind should I take? (I don't know anything about it:&)

2. NeoPascal

NeoPascal Member

Yes, Sex is better on weed.
    How much to smoke?
    as much as you can
    ^^(not a joke)^^

3. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Is sex better on pot? No, it is different, but not better.

What kind and how much to smoke the first time? Whatever your friends are smoking.

4. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

Having sex on weed is quite good, it enhances the feelings you get when you're touched, etc, which is very very very nice
    however, sex on e is fucking amazing.

5. McJesus

McJesus Member

Ok ok, I personally believe it would be a bad idea to get high for the first time and then have passionate sex. True, being high and getting down can be an incredible experience for both individuals, but if you aren't used to how the high can and will affect you, then it would be unwise to partake in the experience. Try smoking weed with the individual beforehand and get to know each other on that special high level.
    After you're used to the high, you can have a far more enjoyable sexual experience.

6. irish151

irish151 Member

i strongly agree!

7. Sheebs

Sheebs Member

ive done it a couple times and i find it kinda hard.......... no pun intended :p

8. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

Haha, nice one.

9. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

well if its anything like weed wank next to a sober one, youd enjoy it

10. BudBomb7

BudBomb7 Member

i agree witht he above poster, smoke weed first and jsut chill. once u get used to it then bone high. i love sex high. when me and my girlfriend would chill with my friends id always act like i forgot something from my house right after we smoked and tkae her home and bone her and then come back out and chill. i dont know about yall but when im high and i bust a nut it feels like i can actually feel the sperm swimming up thru my system and shit its so crazy.

11. lemonadejoanna

lemonadejoanna Member

i dont know about the SEX...but TOUCHing is amazing...light touching on my arms and waist (AMAZING) :p

12. Celine

Celine Member

hehehe, I'll try it sometimes :) Like to get some more new experiences, never smoked weed before. :)

13. jennifericous

jennifericous Member

sex is so much better on pot. well weed actually, not necessarily hash for me anyway. and it makes girls sooo horny. i get horny with the same intensity that most people get the munchies, its out of control! thank god i have a boyf!

14. Swat30

Swat30 Member

so true! its kind of a routine my girlfriend and i have. We get high and do it alot. She gets REALLY horny when she smokes. and i must say, the sex is awesome

15. orgasmicbike

orgasmicbike Member

of course sex is a lot better than weed... are you insane!?? pot rocks.. but sex is.. wow!