Sex On Television

Discussion in 'The Media' started by ZenKarma, Aug 28, 2017.

1. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

ahahahah

2. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Real life is stranger than fiction. Guys fly in from the Arab states on the last arriving flights into Heathrow, simply to spend up to £5,000 for a night with a girl and then fly home the following morning.
    It is a huge business and many top hotels are secretly cashing in on the business. One hotel charges £17,000 for an arranged night in a penthouse suit. Obviously the hotels owners are either oblivious, or simply not asking too many questions about the increased profits.

ZenKarma likes this.
  3. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

My partner and I carry on with conversations about normal things during sex. We don't get annoyed. Recently, as I was about to enter her she asked how I got the bruise on my hip. I replied that it came when I fell out of another lover's window as her husband pulled into the garage. We had a good laugh and then continued having sex. Conversations make sex better.

Flagme15 likes this.
  4. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

I've never seen these shows, just short bits and pieces.

5. Psychopath

Psychopath Members

It's a natural thing, why hide it from children and let them learn from friends the wrong way. Teach them to use protection ect. Or maybe im wrong?

6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

does tv do that?

7. Think you as the adult needs to chat to your kids about using protection.

If you are watching a movie that contains sex scenes in it and you have a child that is under the age of 18 also watching the same movie you might have some interesting discussions coming up.

I remember when at school we had the teachers talking to us about the birds and the bees.

It was after a spate of sexual harassment issues at school between some students.

Some obviously sexually frustrated males were getting a few unwanted boners when at school causing them to try and take evasive action.
    They got caught out and were in a fair amount of strife.

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah, nah. No teenager in the history of the universe ever discussed a sex scene with their parents while watching a movie together. :tearsofjoy: was awkward watching a pair of breasts in a movie with dad, I think it was Universal Soldier, or a van Damme movie. These tits were out and I think we both knew we were both into it at that stage. Not a word was spoke haha.

9. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

Sex on TV isn't real, it's all "Acting" i hope yall know that.
    but there are old ass movies that exist where they actually do act out the sex acts...it's called "Unsimulated sex"
    where they actually do it for real on screen and not pretend.
    not just miming or simulating the actions.

10. What? OMG, I'm crushed. Does that go for M.A.S.H too? What about The Boston Strangler? National Geographic?!?!?!?

YungSAVi likes this.
  11. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

No worries, Writer. The animal sex on NG is usually real.

12. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Flat screens always leave me flat, and I just don't see the attraction of having sex on a television.

soulcompromise likes this.
  13. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Because television is available to all ages, it seems to me that there should be discretion in so far as sexual themes and nudity as there have been. The rules have probably become more relaxed as time has progressed. I am not an avid TV watcher though. Our household has antenna, not cable. And the television I watch isn't even hooked up to the antenna. It's DVD or Netflix only. So I don't watch sitcoms and the only dramas are what I borrow from the library on DVD or watch on Netflix.

Do they have sex on TV now? :)

14. Asmodean

^
    The use of keeping explicit sex and violence in a certain timeframe (evenings) is fading now most tv is also streamable and/or on demand. But it was very useful before. Does this mean that according to y there should now be discretion in all programs just because of this change

soulcompromise likes this.
  15. soulcompromise

My meaning in the above is that, at least in the United States, there are rules about who may view adult oriented content.

16. Asmodean

Yes, and I'm saying this rule was for a large part maintained by childrens bedtime. I mean kids don't turn off the tv after seeing the age warning at the beginning. So how should this discretion be maintained? Other than simply not having explicit sex in tv programs

17. soulcompromise

Before the advent of TV-PG and things like it, there was an overall censorship. :D

18. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

All FAKE dude.

19. Naaaa, Nat Geo was always real (and spank-worthy)

20. Doesn't matter as it doesn't take much for a bloke to get aroused
    It would be highly embarrassing and awkward.